Author Topic: White House spokesperson: Media ignored violence in streets until Biden mentioned it  (Read 145 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House spokesperson: Media ignored violence in streets until Biden mentioned it
By Justine Coleman - 08/30/20 01:53 PM EDT

White House spokesperson Hogan Gidley said Sunday that the media ignored "the violence in our streets" during demonstrations until Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden mentioned it.

Gidley accused the media of being “complicit” in the violence and for ignoring it for 90 days, the amount of time protests in Portland, Ore. have lasted since George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody.

“Ninety days we've been talking about the death, the destruction, the looting, the rioting,” he told Fox News’s “MediaBuzz.” “President Trump has offered to send in federal assets into many towns, many cities across this country. Democrat-controlled areas, those governors, those mayors refuse to let that happen.”

“The media complicit in that, ignored it for 90 days,” he added. “And then all of a sudden, a few days ago, Joe Biden says something about violence in our streets and it's incredible, the media found Jesus all of a sudden on the topic.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/514335-white-house-spokesperson-media-ignored-violence-in-streets-until
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The article is incorrect. Both the media and Joe Biden cared about the riots only when it started hurting their poll numbers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy