Author Topic: Emails show FBI investigated Trump’s tweets about Obama spying on him  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Emails show FBI investigated Trump’s tweets about Obama spying on him
August 29, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Hundreds of pages of emails obtained by Judicial Watch show that the FBI investigated President Trump’s tweets critical of the agency and of the Obama administration spying on him.

The conservative watchdog group announced that 323 pages of emails between former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page were released stemming from their January 2018 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. The documents include a message from Strzok to other FBI officials in 2017 about the president’s tweets.

“These astonishing emails, which have been hidden for years, show the Comey FBI was investigating President Trump over his critical tweets of the agency and Obama’s spying abuse and misconduct,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a press release. “These emails also show that Comey was intimately involved with illegal and dishonest FISA spy op against President Trump. Where is Durham?”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/29/emails-show-fbi-investigated-trumps-tweets-about-obama-spying-on-him-965921

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@Gefn

Trump said Obama was "spying on him", so the FBI investigated that charge, as they should have.

Judicial Watch gathers info. a year or more after something happens, then makes it say what they want it to say.

During a court case in my county, husband being Republican County Chair of that county, and a case against our county judge, Judicial Watch came to town.  I had been writing on a friend's website about this case from the beginning of it, and a constable of our county, near the end of the case, printed every thing I had written and gave it to Judicial Watch.  I did not know he did that.  When he finally told me, he said, "Man, you wrote a lot on that case.  I copied all of it and gave it to them."  Only then did I know he did it.  Did Judicial Watch contact me?  No.

This was such a wild case, southern Texas lawyers and district attorneys and the State Judicial Commission, were also reading what I wrote.  It all started when one of our Democrat district judges had our county judge arrested for sexual content on his office computer.  A group aligned with that judge tried to get me in trouble with the State Judicial Commission/State Attorney General, saying I was being a lawyer on that website and I was not a lawyer, so I had to contact the State assuring them I was not representing myself as a lawyer.  I was glad when that was over and our judge was not convicted.  By the way, there was no rule for employees in the courthouse about using county computers - no restrictions.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:29:38 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@Gefn

Trump said Obama was "spying on him", so the FBI investigated that charge, as they should have.

Judicial Watch gathers info. a year or more after something happens, then makes it say what they want it to say.

During a court case in my county, husband being Republican County Chair of that county, and a case against our county judge, Judicial Watch came to town.  I had been writing on a friend's website about this case from the beginning of it, and a constable of our county, near the end of the case, printed every thing I had written and gave it to Judicial Watch.  I did not know he did that.  When he finally told me, he said, "Man, you wrote a lot on that case.  I copied all of it and gave it to them."  Only then did I know he did it.  Did Judicial Watch contact me?  No.

This was such a wild case, southern Texas lawyers and district attorneys and the State Judicial Commission, were also reading what I wrote.  It all started when one of our Democrat district judges had our county judge arrested for sexual content on his office computer.  A group aligned with that judge tried to get me in trouble with the State Judicial Commission/State Attorney General, saying I was being a lawyer on that website and I was not a lawyer, so I had to contact the State assuring them I was not representing myself as a lawyer.  I was glad when that was over and our judge was not convicted.  By the way, there was no rule for employees in the courthouse about using county computers - no restrictions.

“These astonishing emails, which have been hidden for years, show the Comey FBI was investigating President Trump over his critical tweets of the agency and Obama’s spying abuse and misconduct,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a press release.

I think one of is reading this statement incorrectly.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:50:31 pm by GtHawk »