Author Topic: Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday  (Read 694 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 04:48:25 am »
Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday
The president’s staff could not confirm if he will meet with Jacob Blake’s family
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

President Trump announced Saturday night that he will travel on Tuesday to Kenosha, Wis., the scene of recent protests against police brutality.

A recent round of protests started this week after 29-year-old Jacob Blake, a Black man, was shot seven times, allegedly by Kenosha police Officer Rusten Sheskey.

Blake’s family organized a march Saturday to the Kenosha County Courthouse where speakers included members of Blake’s family, Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, and U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Wis..

"My nature is to protect my son, to stand up when he cannot stand up. To ask the police in this town what gave them the right to attempt murder in my child," Blake's father, Jacob Blake Sr., said to the crowd outside the Kenosha County Courthouse.

"What gave them the right to think that my son was an animal?" he said.

Blake is paralyzed from the waist down, according to his family. The shooting sparked days of demonstrations that resulted in the death of two protesters last Tuesday. Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, is accused of fatally shooting two men with an AR-15-style rifle.

Trump announced he would head to Kenosha this coming Tuesday to inspect the “damage” that has been done following the protests.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-going-to-kenosha-tuesday

Another saint?   Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest.  Battery and child abuse. Sexual molestation.  None of these men have been innocent. Most had priors and prison terms. 
I wish POTUS..would NOT GO INTO THE LIONS DEN.