Author Topic: Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday  (Read 707 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday
« on: August 30, 2020, 02:14:05 pm »
Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday
The president’s staff could not confirm if he will meet with Jacob Blake’s family
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

President Trump announced Saturday night that he will travel on Tuesday to Kenosha, Wis., the scene of recent protests against police brutality.

A recent round of protests started this week after 29-year-old Jacob Blake, a Black man, was shot seven times, allegedly by Kenosha police Officer Rusten Sheskey.

Blake’s family organized a march Saturday to the Kenosha County Courthouse where speakers included members of Blake’s family, Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, and U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Wis..

"My nature is to protect my son, to stand up when he cannot stand up. To ask the police in this town what gave them the right to attempt murder in my child," Blake's father, Jacob Blake Sr., said to the crowd outside the Kenosha County Courthouse.

"What gave them the right to think that my son was an animal?" he said.

Blake is paralyzed from the waist down, according to his family. The shooting sparked days of demonstrations that resulted in the death of two protesters last Tuesday. Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, is accused of fatally shooting two men with an AR-15-style rifle.

Trump announced he would head to Kenosha this coming Tuesday to inspect the “damage” that has been done following the protests.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-going-to-kenosha-tuesday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump going to Kenosha Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 07:48:18 pm »
Biden will not visit Kenosha on Monday
The Democratic nominee is expected to travel elsewhere to address rising racial tensions.
Politico, Aug 30, 2020

Joe Biden is not expected to visit Kenosha, Wis. on Monday, despite mounting pressure following Donald Trump’s announcement over the weekend that he planned to go there Tuesday.

Two sources with knowledge of the former vice president’s travel discussions say that while Biden is expected to travel, he will steer clear of the pivotal Midwestern battleground state on Monday. He is expected to address the rising tensions stemming from the unrest in Portland and Kenosha.

The thinking, according to these people, is that Trump’s trip to Kenosha could backfire on the president. The Biden campaign is ramping up its messaging that the unrest in the city and elsewhere is an outgrowth of the president's rhetoric that inflames racial tensions.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/30/biden-not-visit-kenosha-monday-405468

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 07:50:29 pm »
The Democratic nominee is expected to travel elsewhere to address rising racial tensions.

If Biden is going to make this insurrection all about race, he really has been asleep in the basement.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 07:58:43 pm »
With regard to Biden NOT going to Kenosha, this from a former member of Congress:
Nan Hayworth, M.D.  @NanHayworth
Kenosha visit canceled. In-person campaigning deferred until after Labor Day. Cohorts in Party, media arguing against debates.
Anybody else wondering if this year's "October surprise" might be an announcement that former VP Biden must withdraw from the race for health reasons?
3:20 PM · Aug 30, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 08:07:04 pm »
With regard to Biden NOT going to Kenosha, this from a former member of Congress:

Biden is supposed to "travel" tomorrow and give a speech on the rioting ... ah, protests.   I don't know if the "travel" is to the kitchen. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 08:36:18 pm »
Report: Joe Biden Skips Visit to Kenosha; Thinks Trump Visit Could ‘Backfire’

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/08/30/report-joe-biden-skips-visit-to-kenosha-thinks-trump-visit-could-backfire/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 08:42:33 pm »
Anyone thinking the democrats/Deep State may try to kill the President soon?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 09:58:34 pm »

"get a hell of a rating, I'll guarantee you that. 50 share easy."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 10:03:05 pm »
Biden is supposed to "travel" tomorrow and give a speech on the rioting ... ah, protests.   I don't know if the "travel" is to the kitchen.
Apparently, he's coming to western Pa.  *****rollingeyes*****
Jon Delano KDKA  @JonDelano

The @JoeBiden   campaign says Biden will be in SW Pennsylvania on Monday. No word yet on when or where. Campaign says "On Monday, Aug31, Joe Biden will travel to southwestern PA to lay out a core question voters face in this election: are you safe in Donald Trump's America?" @KDKA

5:24 PM · Aug 30, 2020
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 10:04:14 pm by mountaineer »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 10:08:04 pm »

If they do, then the media will transform Mike Pence into the antichrist overnight.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2020, 10:21:48 pm »
Apparently, he's coming to western Pa.  *****rollingeyes*****

Core values?   

How will he sniff those out?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2020, 10:25:47 pm »
Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers urges President Trump to reconsider Kenosha visit

"I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state," he wrote. "I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/30/wisconsin-gov-tony-evers-urges-president-trump-not-come-kenosha/5675702002/
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2020, 10:31:23 pm »

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/30/wisconsin-gov-tony-evers-urges-president-trump-not-come-kenosha/5675702002/

Poor Tony.  On the wrong side of history and he just can't see it from over his trump hate and love of the Marxist left.

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2020, 10:32:06 pm »

Wouldn't want the truth getting out now would we Governor?

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2020, 10:33:09 pm »
Poor Tony.  On the wrong side of history and he just can't see it from over his trump hate and love of the Marxist left.

goopo

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2020, 10:38:34 pm »

Has the governor considered that if those in his party cannot tolerate a supportive visit from POTUS the problem just might possibly be on his side of the aisle?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2020, 10:48:39 pm »
Report: Joe Biden Skips Visit to Kenosha; Thinks Trump Visit Could ‘Backfire’

They lost me a the word 'thinks'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2020, 11:07:11 pm »
Biden to campaign in Pennsylvania Monday, ask 'are you safe in Donald Trump's America?'
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514356-biden-to-campaign-in-pennsylvania-monday-ask-are-you-safe-in-donald-trumps
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2020, 12:00:55 am »
Biden to campaign in Pennsylvania Monday, ask 'are you safe in Donald Trump's America?'
I thought I was, until the 'rona hit, George Floyd resisted arrest and all hell broke loose.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2020, 12:11:14 am »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514356-biden-to-campaign-in-pennsylvania-monday-ask-are-you-safe-in-donald-trumps

I shudder thinking how unsafe and fearful I'm going to feel under DEM rule.   

Reflecting on the new video "IMAGINE" by @massadvj  which depicts exactly what most major cities will become under DEM rule and a one party system.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2020, 12:13:20 am »
I'd feel a little safer if I could get my hands on some 9mm ammo. Oh well, may as well buy some shotgun shells in the meantime.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2020, 12:19:39 am »
I'd feel a little safer if I could get my hands on some 9mm ammo. Oh well, may as well buy some shotgun shells in the meantime.

@mountaineer have your tried "Cheaper Than Dirt"?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2020, 12:27:13 am »

Shut up, Joe and explain this: 

𝕔hi𝓁𝓁iຖ໐iË¢
@chiIIum

Kamala Harris says that the riots are not going to stop, ever, and to BEWARE. With a smile on her face.

Video

https://twitter.com/chiIIum/status/1299077701916073984

4:13 PM · Aug 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2020, 02:00:14 am »
@mountaineer have your tried "Cheaper Than Dirt"?
Last time I checked that site, they had nothing in stock. I try to check every few days.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 02:05:21 am »

It appears that the Democrats strategy is to pin the riots on Donald Trump. That’s going to be difficult considering that Trump offered these governors help and they refused and they are on record giving verbal support to the riots

This tactic is nothing more than desperation
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:06:37 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy