Author Topic: Texas woman admits killing 4-year-old daughter, throwing body in trash before reporting her missing  (Read 203 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Jordan Culver - USA Today  August 30, 2020

Police in Texas arrested a woman who they say admitted to cutting her 4-year-old daughter’s throat, then throwing the girl in the trash before reporting her missing.

The Fort Worth Police Department arrested 34-year-old Krystal Lewandowski on Monday on a capital murder charge. Lewandowski called the police department to report her daughter missing Monday morning, according to an arrest warrant affidavit obtained by USA TODAY.

After a 911 operator asked Lewandowski questions about her daughter, Lewandowski said, “OK, maybe I should just tell you now. OK, so last night I was advised to slit her throat,” the affidavit states. The operator asked where Lewandowski’s daughter was and Lewandowski replied, “I wrapped her up and I put her in a trash can,” according to the warrant.

An officer was sent to Lewandowski’s home, where he found a small child inside a trash bag in a trash can in the backyard, the affidavit said.

“While on the scene Lewandowski made several statements about causing harm to her daughter because she was told to do so, or something worse would happen to her daughter if Lewandowski didn’t slit her daughter’s throat,” according to the affidavit.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/08/police-texas-woman-admits-killing-4-year-old-daughter-throwing-body-in-trash-before-reporting-her-missing/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only "good" news here is that Texas has,and enforces,the death penalty.

Although I think this doo-doo bird is going to be immune from that based on insanity.

Still,she ain't NEVER getting out of prison.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!