Author Topic: America Assaulted for 88 Days, and Joe Biden Said Nothing — He Believes She Had It Coming  (Read 139 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 29 Aug 2020

While America was violently assaulted, Joe Biden remained silent for 88 days because he believes the racist bitch had it coming.

Picked up my concealed carry permit this week. I carry a gun now. Me. Had you told me last year that this year I’d carry a gun, alarm my home, and stash firearms (with more on order) all over the house, I would have laughed in your face.

I don’t like guns. Never have. Big believer in the Second Amendment, yessir. Just not a gun guy in the same way I’m not a car guy.

Bought a 9MM thirty years ago. Figured that was all I’d ever need. Kept it under the bed. Now there’s a gun and boxes of ammo in most every room.  Not gunna tell you which rooms. Let me put it this way: even if my pants are down, you still won’t catch me.

What’s happening in our country is no joke.

This is not a drill.

And yet…

It’s not the domestic terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa who worry me. The masked thugs, the marauders, the violent revolutionaries, the gangsters, the assholes with the guillotines… They don’t worry me.

Our country’s seen plenty of rioting.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/29/america-assaulted-for-88-days-joe-biden-said-nothing-believes-she-had-coming/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34