Author Topic: McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann
« on: August 29, 2020, 03:44:24 pm »
McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann
By Tal Axelrod - 08/29/20 10:41 AM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) reelection campaign confirmed that it has hired Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky teenager who garnered national attention for his viral encounter with a Native American elder in a crowd last year at the Lincoln Memorial.

The campaign confirmed to The Hill on Saturday that Sandmann will work as a grassroots director for McConnell’s reelection bid and that he started in the new role this month. His job will entail assisting in field operations and building coalitions.

“We’re excited to have Nicholas on Team Mitch. Along with our already strong team, his efforts to bring people together all across Kentucky will be critical to Senator McConnell’s victory this November,” said campaign manager Kevin Golden.

Sandmann, who will remain a student at Transylvania University as he works for the McConnell campaign, first appeared to announce the news Thursday when he tweeted, “finally got to add more to my bio than just my schools.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514258-mcconnells-campaign-team-hires-covington-graduate-nicholas-sandmann
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 03:59:10 pm »
 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 06:32:06 pm »
It's good experience.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: