Author Topic: Palin Skewers Harris, Says She ‘Prostituted’ Herself To Get Where She Is  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Palin Skewers Harris, Says She ‘Prostituted’ Herself To Get Where She Is

Carmine Sabia

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 running made and vice presidential nominee of the late Sen. John McCain, tore a strip off of Sen. Kamala Harris.

In an interview on the Fox News show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Plain accused the California senator of prostituting herself for the vice presidential nomination.

“Looking back, is there anything you could have done to get the kind of coverage that Kamala Harris is getting now?” host Tucker Carlson asked Palin.

http://theinformedamerican.net/sarah-palin-just-called-out-kamala-for-who-she-really-is-2-2-2-2/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden definitely backed himself into a corner by limiting the field to a female then indicating it would be a woman of color.  The field of candidates was not attractive.  Harris was resoundingly rebuked when she ran for POTUS.  We have her former lover/mentor saying she should not be considered for VP, but should consider AG.  Again, you cannot make this stuff up.

Harris just is not that bright.  She was one of the first politicians to swallow the nonsense from Jessie Smollett.  When I heard his story, I said, what a bunch of horsesh*t.  Anyone with half a brain knew it was a bullsh*t story.  She bought it hook, line and sinker.  So, it is Slo Joe and even Slower Kam!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Lest we forget who this person is.  Power for sex(or is it the other way around?)

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline rustynail

No trailer hitches were harmed in this comparison.

Offline libertybele

Biden definitely backed himself into a corner by limiting the field to a female then indicating it would be a woman of color.  The field of candidates was not attractive.  Harris was resoundingly rebuked when she ran for POTUS.  We have her former lover/mentor saying she should not be considered for VP, but should consider AG.  Again, you cannot make this stuff up.

Harris just is not that bright.  She was one of the first politicians to swallow the nonsense from Jessie Smollett.  When I heard his story, I said, what a bunch of horsesh*t.  Anyone with half a brain knew it was a bullsh*t story.  She bought it hook, line and sinker.  So, it is Slo Joe and even Slower Kam!

We all know though that Sloe Joe's days are limited and its just a matter of time before he steps aside.  I shutter to think that Harris could actually be Prez.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
No trailer hitches were harmed in this comparison.

LOL!  Top shelf.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald