Author Topic: Young Girl Slipped The Gas Station Attendant A Note. Moments Later, The Police Came In Force  (Read 1455 times)

rangerrebew

Young Girl Slipped The Gas Station Attendant A Note. Moments Later, The Police Came In Force
August 22, 2020 dan   

When a young woman started handing notes to a gas station clerk, she ended up saving her life. Because she was the victim of a kidnapping, she needed someone to know what had happened to her without letting her abductor know that she was seeking help.

Thankfully, the gas station attendant and another customer realized that the woman was not joking and managed to call police backup and get the woman rescued from 38-year-old James Jackson, her abductor.

The incident unfolded at a gas station in Bonita Springs. Jackson had picked up the victim from work – he knew her – and then proceeded to kidnap her. He had promised to give her a ride back to her house. But an argument broke out in the car, and she decided to run for it. She fled as far as Davis Boulevard and Airport-Pulling Road. But Jackson was not going to let his quarry get away. He chased her down, hunting for her at a boat dealership. When he found her, he pushed her to the ground, groping at her, battering her, and then undressing her.

http://2020conservative.com/young-girl-slipped-the-gas-station-attendant-a-note-moments-later-the-police-came-in-force-2-2-2/

rangerrebew

She can most thankful there were police to come to her rescue and the station attendant didn't have to call a social worker. :bullie smokin:

Offline aligncare

She can most thankful there were police to come to her rescue and the station attendant didn't have to call a social worker. :bullie smokin:

...and then determine if the perp really needed the sex. And if so, release him.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jackson posted the meager $5,000 bond and is now roaming the streets again.

WHAT?

HTH is that even possible?????

Whoever the lunatic is that is responsible for THAT brain fart needs to be unemployed today,at a minimum. Maybe facing charges of his or her own,depending on how high up the judicial food chain they live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
...and then determine if the perp really needed the sex. And if so, release him.

@aligncare

Which,apparently,is exactly what happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Should have been a trial by now...I wonder how it turned out?

You mean like a follow-up article?  From the MSM?   

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Okay.    It looks like the so called kidnapped victim was his wife and she was drunk off her ass. he picked her up from the bar she was workin at and it was said... when she drinks she gets psycho. 

If this is true I suspect the charges were dropped and there was no trial!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay.    It looks like the so called kidnapped victim was his wife and she was drunk off her ass. he picked her up from the bar she was workin at and it was said... when she drinks she gets psycho. 

If this is true I suspect the charges were dropped and there was no trial!

You could knock me over with a feather.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

UK?  You all think this is the action of a loving husband?  It says young woman.....could be another pedo, with a young woman.  He is 35, so she could be a lot younger.  Many are drugged too.  HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL. 
------------------------------------------------
When he stripped his victim of her shirt and bra, humiliating her and debasing her before him, he then dragged her across the ground back to his vehicle. He then told her that he was taking her to Georgia, whether she liked it or not.=ARTICLE

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
UK?  You all think this is the action of a loving husband?  It says young woman.....could be another pedo, with a young woman.  He is 35, so she could be a lot younger.  Many are drugged too.  HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL. 
When he stripped his victim of her shirt and bra, humiliating her and debasing her before him, he then dragged her across the ground back to his vehicle. He then told her that he was taking her to Georgia, whether she liked it or not.=ARTICLE

You have Pedo on the brain.  Cut back on the Q-drops.   happy77
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

You have Pedo on the brain.  Cut back on the Q-drops.   happy77

There are many, out there.  I don't go to q drops.  I just happened to come across one.  That is why so many hollyweird are against POTUS.  He is putting them in jail.  Many, higher up.  You don't know?   PIZZAGATE.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are many, out there.  I don't go to q drops.  I just happened to come across one.  That is why so many hollyweird are against POTUS.  He is putting them in jail.  Many, higher up.  You don't know?   PIZZAGATE.

Yes, I've heard of the 3,500 indictments that have been sealed for at least 2 years.  Or was it 35,000?  350,000?  I dunno.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Main article had a link at bottom that didn't go anywhere.... Lot of sites are using "click bait" titles and recycling old stories. Lave ya Ranger, but some sites just waste my time.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, I've heard of the 3,500 indictments that have been sealed for at least 2 years.  Or was it 35,000?  350,000?  I dunno.

Then you need other information don't you think?  We had SESSIONS....for 3 years not, doing his job.  Kip Simson? Kipsom?   Close.  Let me get it.  It says, YOUNG GIRL.  Why not woman?  Then no mention, they are 'married'.  It gets my womanly, red flags going.  The guy is 38 years old. He could 'think" he is married to a young girl.  Something is NOT RIGHT. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kip Simpson premiering now: FORMER CLINTON SUPERDELEGATE FINALLY GOES TO PRISON, FREAKS OUT
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 01:05:08 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Wingnut

You could knock me over with a feather.

Yup.  Others here are, how do you say, stuck on stupid.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yup.  Others here are, how do you say, stuck on stupid.

Some, women, are very smart on here. 

UK?  You all think this is the action of a loving husband?  It says young woman.....could be another pedo, with a young woman.  He is 38, so she could be a lot younger.  Many are drugged too.  HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Some, women, are very smart on here. 

UK?  You all think this is the action of a loving husband?  It says young woman.....could be another pedo, with a young woman.  He is 38, so she could be a lot younger.  Many are drugged too.  HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL. 

Did you miss the post where this was exposed as a hoax?  Please, take a few minutes and scroll up....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

Did you miss the post where this was exposed as a hoax?  Please, take a few minutes and scroll up....

Don't waste your fingers.  That one fights the truth.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You know me...the incurable optimist. :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

You know me...the incurable optimist. :patriot:

I know.  You're killing me Smalls!   

Offline LegalAmerican

You mean someone on HERE?  lol.  Why do you all go into denial.  It is real & prolific.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Full Sick Story
http://www.wftv.com/news/trending/27-ohio-men-arrested-online-sex-sting/KFEFWLDITZEAZEODRH4KWLYJTI/
27 Ohio men arrested in online sex sting

Investigators arrested 27 men in Ohio who thought they were having sexually explicit conversations with children as part of an online sting. (Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office/Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office)

By: Cox Media Group National Content Desk
Updated: August 29, 2020 - 2:51 PM

CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio — Investigators arrested 27 men in Ohio who thought they were having sexually explicit conversations with children as part of an online sting.
The defendants, aged 21-to 61- years old, expressed interest in sexual activity and sent pictures of their genitalia to undercover officers posing as children during the four-day operation, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Mike O’Malley said.

Content Continues Below

The contact was initiated through popular social media applications. Following the conversation, the suspect would travel to a pre-arranged location, a vacant house, in order to have sex with who they expected to be a child. Some of the defendants were in possession of firearms, condoms and drugs.

“As we have seen the number of cybertips dramatically increase this year, it is clear that online predators remain a serious threat to our children,” O’Malley said in a statement. “Hopefully the success of yet another operation serves as a stern warning to offenders that you will be found, you will be arrested, and you will be prosecuted.”
Initial charges filed against the defendants include attempted unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, importuning and possessing criminal tools, prosecutors said.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 02:49:41 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

You mean WITH TRUTH.  How are you , all so dense about this? 
--------------------------------------------------------------
This has been one of the major things that the Trump administration has been highly focused on because, like you say, few people really understand how wide spread child trafficking is....Now, I can't prove it directly, because any investigations usually get covered up....but the pizza gate thing was a real thing although they try to blow it off as something that was just made to sound something like it wasn't.

They may have even used a legit pizza place as cover, to throw off a larger underground operation...This is tied into high level Democrats...and I have a feeling, when you start taking down these types of operations like the ones Epstein was involved with, you'll find names like the Clintons, the Obamas, the Podestas...everywhere and at the heart of it.....

Pedophilia and satanic cults are directly connected, is what we will find....And these cults are not just fringe groups...They are highly connected to the highest levels of power, such as the the aforementioned people....

Ted Gunderson exposed alot of this years ago, and he was later poisoned to death...Coincidence? I think not...

The Satanic Connection to Missing Children (A Must See)
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 02:46:53 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

I am done, posting TRUTH.