Author Topic: REVEALED: One of the highest ranking US spies shot himself dead while his new wife tried to get away  (Read 500 times)

Offline mountaineer

The Daily Mail gets carried away with the long headlines!
REVEALED: One of the highest ranking US spies shot himself dead while his new wife tried to get away from him - and haul of bondage and S&M gear along with 24 guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition were found at his home
    Anthony Ming Schinella, 52, died on June 14 at his home in Arlington, Virginia
    His death was revealed as a suicide by gunshot in new report this week
    He was weeks away from retirement and had just married a new wife
    Wife Sara Corcoran, a journalist, said she was trying to flee him in her car
    Corcoran revealed she found a vast trove of hidden bondage gear after he died
    Schinella was the highest-ranking military affairs analyst in US intelligence
    He died days before reports emerged of Russian bounties paid to Taliban
    Schinella was considered an expert on the Taliban and its military capabilities

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
Published: 12:58 EDT, 28 August 2020 | Updated: 14:34 EDT, 28 August 2020

A high-ranking U.S. intelligence official who died in June killed himself in his own front yard in front of his terrified new wife, it has been revealed.

Anthony Ming Schinella, 52, died on June 14 in Arlington, Virginia, but his death had not been widely reported until this week, when The Intercept revealed a medical examiner’s report listed his cause of death as suicide from a gunshot wound to the head. ...
Read entire article

His new wife loved him for his mind, just to be clear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

His new wife loved him for his mind, just to be clear.

@mountaineer

Of course!

I believe that.

Honest!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

@mountaineer

Of course!

I believe that.

Honest!
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

He married up for sure.  It cost him though....

Offline mountaineer

Top CIA spy killed himself in front of wife who later found stash of sex toys, guns
By Yaron Steinbuch
August 31, 2020 | 11:26am
A top CIA spy killed himself in front of his wife, whom he wanted to take to the “afterlife” — and she later discovered a massive stash of bondage and S&M gear, as well as hundreds of sex toys, guns and ammo in their home.

Anthony Schinella, 52, the national intelligence officer for military issues, shot himself in the head outside his Arlington home on June 14, but US intelligence officials have remained mum about his suicide as the CIA conducted a probe, the Intercept reported.

“My husband was planning on murdering me. He had talked about taking me to the afterlife before,” Washington, DC-based journalist Sara Corcoran, 46 — who had only recently married Schinella — told the Sun. ...
The story (NYPost) is almost hilarious. This woman manages to make the whole thing about her.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org