Author Topic: Rand Paul calls for FBI arrests, investigation into 'mob' he believes 'would have killed us,' if not  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul calls for FBI arrests, investigation into 'mob' he believes 'would have killed us,' if not for police
'It was horrific,' the GOP senator tells 'Fox & Friends'

By Caleb Parke | Fox News

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told "Fox & Friends" he believes he would have been killed if not for the police when he and his wife were surrounded and attacked by a "mob" yelling threats and pushing police upon exiting the White House after President Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention (RNC) Thursday night.

"It was horrific," the Republican senator -- who had part of his lung removed due to a complication from the 2017 assault by his neighbor -- told host Steve Doocy of the "unhinged" mob that continued to get bigger and bigger.

"They're attempting to push the police over to get to me, so at one point they push a policeman backwards, he stumbles and he's trying to catch his balance and I catch the back of his flak jacket to stabilize him to make sure he's OK because he's our defense," Paul explained. "If he's down, the mob's loose on us."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-attack-police-arrest-investigation-white-house-rnc-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Welcome to Joe Biden's America.

I wonder how many in that violent mob knows that Rand Paul sponsored the "Justice for Breonna Taylor Act"?

I wonder how many that know...even care.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Welcome to Joe Biden's America.

I wonder how many in that violent mob knows that Rand Paul sponsored the "Justice for Breonna Taylor Act"?

I wonder how many that know...even care.

The idiots screaming at him to "say her name" sure as Hell don't know his name is on the Legislation known as "Breonna Taylor's Law."  He didn't just vote for it, he co-sponsored it with a Dem.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It is just a matter of time before BLM anarchists kill someone of consequence.

I think they should be identified as a terrorist group.

And I am tired of cops being assaulted.  I believe anyone touching a cop should be arrested and given a mandatory 100 days in jail for 1st offense, 2nd offense is a felony and mandatory 3 year jail term.  There is no reason cops should be pushed about.  Arrest all these bums.

Offline dfwgator

And I am tired of cops being assaulted.  I believe anyone touching a cop should be arrested and given a mandatory 100 days in jail for 1st offense, 2nd offense is a felony and mandatory 3 year jail term.  There is no reason cops should be pushed about.  Arrest all these bums.

Thinking of the Red Brigades in Italy in the 70s, when they kidnapped and ultimately killed an Italian politician, Aldo Moro.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Virginia is moving in a different direction.  Soon rewards will be given out for getting a cop.
Virginia Senate Passes Bill Making Assault on Police a Misdemeanor with Possibility of No Jail Time
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412693.msg2276767.html#msg2276767
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

If I recall Trump tried to declare them as a terrorist group and somehow it was derailed.

I agree -- they will eventually kill someone of significance - more than likely a prominent GOP Senator or Representative -- however, it is now common place for the leftists to get away with  what they are doing without consequence.  They've been allowed to get away with the mayhem that they are inflicting on our cities, cops and citizens.  No one is stopping them and it will continue.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If I recall Trump tried to declare them as a terrorist group and somehow it was derailed.

I agree -- they will eventually kill someone of significance - more than likely a prominent GOP Senator or Representative -- however, it is now common place for the leftists to get away with  what they are doing without consequence.  They've been allowed to get away with the mayhem that they are inflicting on our cities, cops and citizens.  No one is stopping them and it will continue.

They've already forgotten about Scalise being shot by a Bernie Bro.  I guess a lot of people have forgotten a Congressman had already been shot.  Fact:  They don't GAF when Republicans get assassinated.  There would be a coast-to-coast "Hurrah!!!" if Trump were to be assassinated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

TRUE.  Getting very close to it  :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

They've already forgotten about Scalise being shot by a Bernie Bro.  I guess a lot of people have forgotten a Congressman had already been shot.  Fact:  They don't GAF when Republicans get assassinated. 

True.   888high58888

Offline libertybele

They've already forgotten about Scalise being shot by a Bernie Bro.  I guess a lot of people have forgotten a Congressman had already been shot.  Fact:  They don't GAF when Republicans get assassinated.  There would be a coast-to-coast "Hurrah!!!" if Trump were to be assassinated.

Unfortunately you are absolutely correct.  Trump and his family have a huge target on their backs and every GOP Senator and Congressman as well.

If the DEMS get their victory in November you can count on every registered GOP voter will be designated as a domestic terrorist. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.