Author Topic: Pelosi Accuses Trump of Giving 'Encouragement...to Vigilantes' in Situations Like Kenosha  (Read 265 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Accuses Trump of Giving 'Encouragement...to Vigilantes' in Situations Like Kenosha
By Susan Jones | August 27, 2020 | 4:50am EDT

(CNSNews.com) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who earlier this week called President Trump and his allies “domestic enemies” and “enemies of the state,” on Wednesday spoke of what she called the "encouragement that the president...gives to vigilantes" in situations like that in Kenosha, Wisc.

is "encouraging" violent "vigilantes" in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The president, in fact, repeatedly has condemned the violence in America's Democrat-run cities, urging elected leaders to let him send in federal law enforcement to restore order.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/pelosi-accuses-trump-giving-encouragementto-vigilantes-situations

Offline verga

Actually it is the elected democrat leaders of these cities and states encouraging the vigilantism, by not working to contain the violence. It is common sense: When the powers that be refuse to do their job it creates a power vacuum. You can't expect  ordinary citizens to stand by and allow their lives to be put at risk. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Pelosi Accuses Trump of Giving 'Encouragement...to Vigilantes' in Situations Like Kenosha"

Fishrrman:
I'd like to see Mr. Trump come out with actual support for "vigilantes" in situations like Kenosha.

That would make me MORE LIKELY to vote for him come November.

(actually, NOTHING will make me more likely to vote for him, because I'm already gonna do that!)

Offline LMAO

The continuing riots and lawlessness are taking a toll on the Democrats chances this fall so they are left with saying nonsense such as this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy