Author Topic: Green Beret GOP Rep. Waltz rips Biden as 'a weak leader,' claims he and Obama 'tied our hands'  (Read 259 times)

rangerrebew

Green Beret GOP Rep. Waltz rips Biden as 'a weak leader,' claims he and Obama 'tied our hands'
'We can't go backward,' Waltz tells 'Special Report'
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Florida Rep. Michael Waltz, Republican member of the House Armed Services Committee, joins Bret Baier on 'Special Report.'

Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla, the first Green Beret to serve in Congress, warned Americans against electing Joe Biden to the presidency, citing the former vice president's "weak" leadership and alleged shady foreign dealings.

"We need the strength of Donald Trump," Waltz said on "Special Report" Wednesday. "I'll tell you who does respect him right now, I'll tell you ISIS respects him with al-Baghdadi dead. Iran respects him when we backed out of the Iran deal and took out their General, Qassem Soleimani. Our adversaries are who respect our military right now ...

"We cannot afford a weak leader in Joe Biden ..." Waltz added. "I was downrange under Obama and Biden when they essentially tied our hands with restrictive rules of engagement. We can't go backward."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-michael-waltz-joe-biden-weak-leader