Author Topic: Whites Fleeing Los Angeles Headed to Tennessee  (Read 1569 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Whites Fleeing Los Angeles Headed to Tennessee
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2020, 09:18:00 am »
My area of SE Texas is awash in MAGA and pro-Trump gear.  I have been watching elections since 1968, and I have never seen the level of enthusiam. The few liberals that are here, are really keeping quiet. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2020, 09:21:17 am »
My area of SE Texas is awash in MAGA and pro-Trump gear.  I have been watching elections since 1968, and I have never seen the level of enthusiam. The few liberals that are here, are really keeping quiet.
Numerous pickups with American and Trump flags flying o poles mounted just behind the cabs or just in front of the tailgates, and I can't begin to count the number of "Trump 2020 No More Bullshit" flags I have seen in front of houses in town.  It's pretty safe to say the oil patch isn't supporting Biden.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:22:24 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2020, 09:21:20 am »

~none~

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2020, 02:32:05 pm »
IIRC, in 2016 Santa Clara County, where I live, voted 70%-75% HilLIARy and ~25% Trump (with Stein and that Hate-Trumper getting the remainder). I saw quite a few HilLIARy stickers at the time. Other than the Covid traffic reduction, I have the same commute, and I still don't think I've seen a Biden Sticker. I won't say that California is in play, but while Trump got a fraction under 32% of the vote in 2016, I would not be surprised if he gets between 40% and 45%.

When it comes to bumperstickers and signage, I'm not seeing much enthusiasm for Biden. I don't think the nomination of Kammy will improve that (from a Biden-Harris POV).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2020, 08:31:02 pm »
   We, Texans will always welcome our discouraged Tennessean Brethren here in Texas, yall had alot to do with our Independence and it's not forgotten by some of us.    :beer:
Amen.

The UT there color themselves a bright color of orange, but we can overlook that part.

Davy had it right when he said.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2020, 11:02:33 pm »
IIRC, in 2016 Santa Clara County, where I live, voted 70%-75% HilLIARy and ~25% Trump (with Stein and that Hate-Trumper getting the remainder). I saw quite a few HilLIARy stickers at the time. Other than the Covid traffic reduction, I have the same commute, and I still don't think I've seen a Biden Sticker. I won't say that California is in play, but while Trump got a fraction under 32% of the vote in 2016, I would not be surprised if he gets between 40% and 45%.

When it comes to bumperstickers and signage, I'm not seeing much enthusiasm for Biden. I don't think the nomination of Kammy will improve that (from a Biden-Harris POV).

Trump may not win, but it brings in the question of coattails.

Alot of those CA races were won by less than 5%, many less than 2%. You're talking 1 to 2 point swings to flip the seat, and the House.
The Republic is lost.