Author Topic: Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden  (Read 989 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden
« on: August 26, 2020, 10:29:51 pm »
Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden
By Tal Axelrod - 08/26/20 05:31 PM EDT

President Trump is calling for drug tests to be administered before the first presidential debate between him and Democratic nominee Joe Biden next month.

Trump made the demand in an Oval Office interview with The Washington Examiner Wednesday, saying he noted a sudden improvement in Biden’s primary debate performance against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in March. He offered no evidence to support his suggestion that the improvement could have been the result of a drug.

Biden participated in 11 primary debates, most of which were against a crowded field of other contenders, but the last of which was on March 15 against just Sanders.

"Nobody thought that he was even going to win," Trump said. "Because his debate performances were so bad. Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie. It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill, because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test, because there's no way — you can't do that."

"I don't know how he could have been so incompetent in his debate performances and then all of a sudden be OK against Bernie," he added when press to clarify. "My point is, if you go back and watch some of those numerous debates, he was so bad. He wasn't even coherent. And against Bernie, he was. And we're calling for a drug test."

more

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/513836-trump-calls-for-drug-tests-before-debate-with-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 10:36:56 pm »
 :facepalm:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 10:43:56 pm »
Gig'em.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 11:00:42 pm »
Ah, Trump being stupid again.   Will it ever end?
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 11:22:19 pm »
Trump needs to stop focusing on his mental health -- it makes him look petty.  Debate the man -- he should be easy enough to make him trip on his own words.  Debate him on the issues.  Trump needs to ask Joe questions -- questions that he's not going to be able to rehearse and prep for. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 11:30:31 pm »
I think I could pass a drug test. I take plenty.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 11:30:36 pm »
Debating Biden reminds of what an old mentor once said. " I could eat the [uh uh!] but I still could not get the taste out of my mouth"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:48:37 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2020, 11:31:54 pm »
Trump needs to stop focusing on his mental health -- it makes him look petty.  Debate the man -- he should be easy enough to make him trip on his own words.  Debate him on the issues.  Trump needs to ask Joe questions -- questions that he's not going to be able to rehearse and prep for.

The participants don't ask each other questions.  The panel asks the questions.

Asking for a drug test is psychological warfare.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2020, 11:31:57 pm »
Debating Biden reminds of what an old mentor once said. " I could eat the [uh uh!] but I still could not get the taste out of my mouth"

Yer old mentor was a bottom feeder?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:49:28 pm by Cyber Liberty »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2020, 11:36:18 pm »
Yer old mentor was a bottom feeder?

A DI.   You got a problem with that Boot?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 11:38:55 pm »
A DI.   You got a problem with that Boot?

A simple yes would have sufficed.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2020, 11:45:15 pm »
A simple yes would have sufficed.

I remember my dad telling me about a Sr DI telling him the easiest way to remember the symptoms of Heat Stroke.

It is what happens when you jerk off without lube?" "Hot. dry. skin."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2020, 11:50:03 pm »
C'mon, man!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2020, 11:54:16 pm »
C'mon, man!

I get it. Not quite the LOL as that "Jane you ignorant slut meets the Unabomber" thing on that other thread...

Online Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2020, 11:54:25 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2020, 12:01:31 am »
Debating Biden reminds of what an old mentor once said. " I could eat (No WAY) but I still could not get the taste out of my mouth"

Wow -- could have done without that @Wignut
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:20:10 am by MOD8 »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2020, 12:04:49 am »
The participants don't ask each other questions.  The panel asks the questions.

Asking for a drug test is psychological warfare.   :laugh:

Obviously the moderators ask the questions -- but Trump during a response could very easily turn to Joe and ask him a question -- Joe would become flustered and start tripping over his own words.

I still think they'll come up with same lame excuse as to why Biden won't debate.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2020, 12:11:49 am »
Wow -- could have done without that @Wingnut

Why?   Camels menstruate. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2020, 12:16:46 am »
Why?   Camels menstruate.

End of conversation.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2020, 12:18:27 am »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2020, 12:27:31 am »

Online Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2020, 12:33:47 am »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2020, 12:34:54 am »
Nope we are done.

Why are you mad at me?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2020, 12:44:37 am »
Gentlemen, please take it to PMs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2020, 12:51:40 am »
Gentlemen, please take it to PMs.

You spelled PMS wrong.  :police: