Author Topic: Bette Midler Unleashes Xenophobic Tweet Storm on Melania Trump: 'She Still Can't Speak English!'  (Read 684 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Bette Midler Unleashes Xenophobic Tweet Storm on Melania Trump: 'She Still Can't Speak English!'

https://pjmedia.com/culture/matt-margolis/2020/08/26/bette-midler-unleashes-xenophobic-tweet-storm-on-melania-trump-she-still-cant-speak-english-n846856

Anti-Trump singer/actress Bette Midler was so triggered by first lady Melania Trump’s speech on Tuesday night that she went on a blatantly xenophobic Twitter rant.

“She can speak several words in a few languages. Get that illegal alien off the stage!” she tweeted.

1. Melania entered the US legally, with a visa.

2. Melania did not do paid work in the US until she had a visa allowing her to do so.

3. Melania is a naturalized citizen of the US.

4. Q/ Why isn't Bette Midler washed up? A/ She doesn't wash. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

For those who can stomach it, this article, https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2020/08/26/fk-bh-celeb-hyenas-assail-flotus-during-rnc-speech , has more classy remarks from the likes of Sarah Silverman, Kathy the Griffin, John Cusack, and Cardi B.

I won't quote that kind of crudeness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

For those who can stomach it, this article, https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2020/08/26/fk-bh-celeb-hyenas-assail-flotus-during-rnc-speech , has more classy remarks from the likes of Sarah Silverman, Kathy the Griffin, John Cusack, and Cardi B.

Thanks, but I really don't care to read what the scumbags says. Looking at the names is revealing enough - I could care less what they think.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

Cardi B.?  Has that thing ever looked in a mirror?

Offline LegalAmerican

I won't quote that kind of crudeness.   I won't listen either.  Most are LEFTS......which means, insane. crude.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

Bette Midler; almost as ugly inside and out as Joy Behar.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Bette Midler; almost as ugly inside and out as Joy Behar.

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy was pretty good, though!    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy was pretty good, though!    happy77

She was pretty good in Ruthless People.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She was pretty good in Ruthless People.

@dfwgator

She would do even better in Clueless People.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tucker just referred to Bette Midler as "the washed up lounge singer".   88devil

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tucker just referred to Bette Midler as "the washed up lounge singer".   88devil

@Right_in_Virginia

Washed up Bath House singer is more accurate,but she did have a great voice when younger.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Right_in_Virginia

Washed up Bath House singer is more accurate,but she did have a great voice when younger.
The Rose ... is unbelievable. It is classic in the sense of Mozart and Beethoven.
However, this woman did say on The View, if we don't have illegals, who will clean our toilets!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cardi B.?  Has that thing ever looked in a mirror?

She did, and saw the face of an STD.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

They open and close with the premise that Trump is somehow to blame.
They open and close with, Yes, we are horrible, but Trump is worse. LOL
They had to drag Trump into 'The View' obvious racism somehow someway, because that is what they do.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Rose ... is unbelievable. It is classic in the sense of Mozart and Beethoven.
However, this woman did say on The View, if we don't have illegals, who will clean our toilets!?

@240B

Well,now we know who she hires for domestic servants.

Offline Absalom

So Melania, born and raised a Slovene, can't speak English, eh?
Anyone heard Muddles, who was born and raised here, speak lately?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...