Author Topic: Nick Sandmann speaks at RNC and CNN analyst (and former Clinton press secretary) takes the bait  (Read 541 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 26, 2020
Nick Sandmann speaks at RNC and CNN analyst (and former Clinton press secretary) takes the bait
By Thomas Lifson

The Trump derangement syndrome pandemic continues to rage through the CNN staff, with a dangerous confirmed case popping up last night in the Twitter feed of Joe Lockhart, CNN analyst and former Bill Clinton press secretary.

Most AT readers are familiar with the fact that CNN settled a $250 million lawsuit that superlawyer Lin Wood brought against the network on Nick Sandmann’s behalf, based on that network’s libel of him following his encounter with left wing activist Nathan Phillips at the Lincoln Memorial. At the RNC last night, Nick delivered a 5-minute account of his experience, well worth your time if you did not happen to see it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/nick_sandmann_speaks_at_rnc_and_cnn_analyst_and_former_clinton_press_secretary_takes_the_bait.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘A Snot-Nosed Entitled Kid From Kentucky’: CNN Analyst Joe Lockhart Attacks Nick Sandmann
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/25/cnn-analyst-attacks-nick-sandmann/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope Nick's lawyers finish Lockhart off...break him!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Maybe Sandman will just buy CNN and make Joe Lockhart his valet!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe Sandman will just buy CNN and make Joe Lockhart his valet BITCH!

fixed it for you Bigun!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I bet the CNN lawyers had a heart attack when they saw what Lockhart had posted.

And I hope that Jeff Mother Zucker was so mad seeing Nick Sandmann wearing a MAGA hat on HIS network that he was throwing furniture around in his house.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bilo

No kidding!

The way the media treated this middle school boy was disgraceful.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline PeteS in CA

‘A Snot-Nosed Entitled Kid From Kentucky’: CNN Analyst Joe Lockhart Attacks Nick Sandmann
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/25/cnn-analyst-attacks-nick-sandmann/

A "Kid From Kentucky" who has been paid by CNN and the WashPost, :silly: . yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

No kidding!

The way the media treated this middle school boy was disgraceful.

And they put his life in danger, considering the atmosphere of hate and unchecked violence that media, mobs and democrat leaders have incited against republicans. Remember congressman Scalise? Nearly killed by a leftist.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:52:56 pm by aligncare »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Sandmann's income this year from CNN is probably somewhat higher than that of Mr. Lockhart's...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I just do not understand how CNN keeps their license to broadcast?  It should be yanked.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I bet the CNN lawyers had a heart attack when they saw what Lockhart had posted.

And I hope that Jeff Mother Zucker was so mad seeing Nick Sandmann wearing a MAGA hat on HIS network that he was throwing furniture around in his house.

@txradioguy

Never happen.He has people hired to do menial labor stuff like that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!