Author Topic: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing  (Read 19336 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing
« Reply #350 on: August 31, 2020, 04:43:01 pm »
I blame the "It's a thug life!" culture.  No fancy drugs required, just a mile-wide streak of victim mentality.

I also blame the effects of playing violent video games online for hours on end, with earphones piping in your Hip Hop Rap bullshit continuously claiming their victimhood and justifying their violent reaction(s).

And being 'shut down' only trebles the negative vibes.

That guy the other day....said that after watching hours of YouTube videos, he felt compelled to "go out and kill a White man".
He stabbed him repeatedly with a spear made from a broom or mop handle.

In practical terms, I know I'm smoking dope when I suggest an IMMEDIATE National Emergency Act whereby any citizen for any reason is allowed to open and/or concealed carry until crisis is deemed over by the POTUS.

That is the ONLY way.  It was the ONLY way Tombstone and Deadwood survived, until established law enforcement can take over.

We're in a State of National Emergency right now, with the Election 2 months away.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #351 on: August 31, 2020, 04:52:34 pm »
Scott Walker
@ScottWalker

Scott Walker on violence in Kenosha: We needed leadership and President Trump stepped up

Video:  

https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/1300241159768473600

9:17 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #352 on: August 31, 2020, 04:54:31 pm »

In practical terms, I know I'm smoking dope when I suggest an IMMEDIATE National Emergency Act whereby any citizen for any reason is allowed to open and/or concealed carry until crisis is deemed over by the POTUS.

@DCPatriot

Never happen. For it to happen,both local and national politicians would have to admit they have failed and lost control.

Which means they would have to resign and find salaried jobs with no money to be found on their doorsteps.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #353 on: August 31, 2020, 04:55:04 pm »
Scott Walker
@ScottWalker

This is idiotic.

@JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris were silent about the violence throughout #DNCConvention. It took 3 days of riots and 2 deaths before Biden said anything about mayhem in Kenosha.

In contrast, @realDonaldTrump called in help and restored the peace. Action vs talk

3:35 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/1300155208706686976

« Reply #354 on: August 31, 2020, 04:57:29 pm »
Scott Walker
@ScottWalker

There is no doubt that @POTUS@realDonaldTrump helped stop the chaos in Kenosha. I am happy that he is coming on Tuesday. He can help rebuild this great city and make it even better for everyone!

6:53 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/1300204997997625346

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #355 on: August 31, 2020, 05:07:59 pm »
Scott Walker
@ScottWalker

This is idiotic.

@JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris were silent about the violence throughout #DNCConvention. It took 3 days of riots and 2 deaths before Biden said anything about mayhem in Kenosha.

The ONLY thing that prompted Biden to say anything is that his poll lead collapsed and that he now trails Trump in the polls.  If Biden still had his lead, you wouldn't be hearing a peep out of him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #356 on: August 31, 2020, 06:30:05 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Lyrics:
In the town of old Kenosha marched some troubled rogues one day
Held hammers high above their heads, and looking for affray
No one dared to ask their business, no one dared to make a din
Save for one young man among them with an AR on a sling
AR on a sling

In this town there were some outlaws bound to teachings of the Red,
Many soi bois were among them as were trannies overfed,
They were vicious, prone to violence, burning gas stations and more,
And their leader rode a skateboard rolling swiftly on the floor,
Swiftly on the floor.

Now young man started talkin', made it plain to folks around
He was there to stop the mob from burnin' businesses to ground.
Didn't look like much the tough guy 'cept for one important thing,
And that thing of course an AR riding tautly on a sling
Tautly on a sling

Now the night was passing quickly as the mob moved wielding flame
And the youth called out to halt them when they spotted him as game
He was running down the pavement when a lout caused him to trip
And tempted the soi leader with with the skateboard on his hip
Skateboard on his hip

It was over in a moment as the folks had gathered round,
The skater sought the rifle as the youth lay on the ground,
Oh he might have went on livin' but forgot one major thing
And he fell down shot dead by the kid with AR on a sling
AR on a sling

A-R ~
A-R ~
He fell down shot dead by the kid with AR on a sling

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #357 on: August 31, 2020, 06:38:39 pm »
Migosh, here's another in "Celtic style":

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2020, 06:46:45 pm »
The ONLY thing that prompted Biden to say anything is that his poll lead collapsed and that he now trails Trump in the polls.  If Biden still had his lead, you wouldn't be hearing a peep out of him.

For certain.  We pretty much know Sloe Joes handlers tell him what to say. When to say it.  He is controlled so tightly I bet he has to ask them if he can take a dump or just go in his depends.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #359 on: August 31, 2020, 07:00:10 pm »
For certain.  We pretty much know Sloe Joes handlers tell him what to say. When to say it.  He is controlled so tightly I bet he has to ask them if he can take a dump or just go in his depends.

Speaking of "polls," have there been any polls of the "battleground states" lately?  I did a DDG on "presidential battleground polls" and nothing more recent than 8/17 comes up.  I don't think the press (including FNC) wants us to know what two weeks of conventions have done to move them.

The national polls they do talk about show Biteme got less than zero "bump" from the DNC (actually a dip), and Trump did get a good one after the RNC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2020, 07:15:04 pm »
Speaking of "polls," have there been any polls of the "battleground states" lately?  I did a DDG on "presidential battleground polls" and nothing more recent than 8/17 comes up.  I don't think the press (including FNC) wants us to know what two weeks of conventions have done to move them.

The national polls they do talk about show Biteme got less than zero "bump" from the DNC (actually a dip), and Trump did get a good one after the RNC.

I don't know the answer but I think Joes Campaign can be summed up in three words:  "Less than Zero"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2020, 07:54:27 pm »
Attention Governor of Wisconsin: The President has the right to visit #Kenosha and support police officers: SHAME on you and other Democratic leaders allowing criminals to loot and burn businesses! #VoteRedToSaveAmerica2020 @realDonaldTrump @seanhannity @seanspicer— TheLeoTerrell (@TheLeoTerrell) August 31, 2020

https://twitter.com/TheLeoTerrell/status/1300409033392758784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Offline aligncare

« Reply #362 on: August 31, 2020, 09:22:27 pm »

Terrell is on a tear. I still can’t get over it...or enough of it!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #363 on: August 31, 2020, 11:03:54 pm »

There's your problem, right there, @DCPatriot ... Back East thinking... Needing permission.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #364 on: August 31, 2020, 11:17:12 pm »
There's your problem, right there, @DCPatriot ... Back East thinking... Needing permission.

LOL!

Politically speaking, I'm an endangered species here in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Washington, D.C. has mandatory sentences for carrying a firearm or having one in your vehicle.

Across the river in Virginia, they have different laws altogether.

I agree with you, @roamer_1   We should all en masse start carrying under the 'Castle Doctrine'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #365 on: August 31, 2020, 11:34:02 pm »
I agree with you, @roamer_1   We should all en masse start carrying under the 'Castle Doctrine'.

:beer: :seeya:

Well I would start that for you @DCPatriot , but I already do. I am packin most the time, and two guns - A 30/30 lever gun and a 357mag live in my truck as part of the furniture. Here it's just a necessary part of living. And I can't for the life of me imagine living any other way :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2020, 11:39:34 pm »
:beer: :seeya:

Well I would start that for you @DCPatriot , but I already do. I am packin most the time, and two guns - A 30/30 lever gun and a 357mag live in my truck as part of the furniture. Here it's just a necessary part of living. And I can't for the life of me imagine living any other way :shrug:

See, my friend??  Eccentric!!   "....a little bit... a little bit!"     :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #367 on: September 01, 2020, 12:06:23 am »
See, my friend??  Eccentric!!   "....a little bit... a little bit!"     :beer:

ROTFLMAO!!! No my friend... Being WITHOUT the basic tools of living would be the eccentricity.  :laugh:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #368 on: September 01, 2020, 12:49:45 am »
I only wish I could serve on the jury.
I wish I were the judge.

I'd demand a contempt charge against any DA that tries to get the kid.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #369 on: September 01, 2020, 12:51:25 am »
There is yet another similar incident in Layfayette, Louisiana involving a black named Trayford Narcisse Pellerin.   Same MO... carrying a knife, refusal to obey police commands, suicide-by-cop.  Video with audio of a witness that clearly says he was carrying a knife and ergo, armed when he was shot:

https://binginews.com/trayford-narcisse-pellerin/6278/

My question is... are these people being shot by police so hopped up on drugs that their survival instinct is disabled?  Or.... is something else going on....?   I'm starting to wonder.
Was it confirmed that Blake had drugs in his system during autopsy?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #370 on: September 01, 2020, 01:22:16 am »
Erin Perrine
@ErinMPerrine

This is the Kenosha I know

Video:

https://twitter.com/ErinMPerrine/status/1300204717616828418

6:52 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #371 on: September 01, 2020, 01:31:10 am »
Was it confirmed that Blake had drugs in his system during autopsy?

Wel.....Blake the Snake is still alive, so......
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #372 on: September 01, 2020, 01:36:34 am »
It's pretty obvious the Soros/Democrat/Communist 'social media army' is out there with the latest book of talking points.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #373 on: September 01, 2020, 01:45:56 pm »
Wel.....Blake the Snake is still alive, so......
Good point.  I was projecting I guess.

« Reply #374 on: September 01, 2020, 06:01:38 pm »
Trump LIVE in Kenosha: President Trump Holds Roundtable on Wisconsin Community Safety
Sep 1, 2020, 2:30 PM ET

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYckGi5Phg&feature=emb_title