Author Topic: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing  (Read 19327 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2020, 08:44:55 pm »
Toe-MAY-Toe, Toe-MAH-Toe...let's call the whole thing off.   wink777

WHY do I now have this image in my head of someone looking at two smoke rings in the sky murmuring that effer can't spell?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2020, 08:53:11 pm »

Quote from: Wingnut on August 29, 2020, 05:55:42 pm
Must watch video of why The Kenosha Kid will be proven innocent.

https://www.facebook.com/politicalfarm/videos/2717013098622239/

Clearly self defense. But, Rittenhouse better walk, or they risk an outsized response from patriots (normals).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #303 on: August 29, 2020, 08:57:36 pm »
So, Gaige Grosskreutz has admitted he was a felon brandishing a gun?  Good deal.

@Cyber Liberty

Admitting it means nothing when you consider there is video film of him still having it in his hand when he gets the initial treatment from being shot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2020, 09:08:48 pm »
Clearly self defense. But, Rittenhouse better walk, or they risk an outsized response from patriots (normals).

Correct. People are posting already,  FREE KYLE...he is a hero and stopped RIOTERS & VANDALISM and burning down buildings. They tired to k1ll him!  Hits to the head.  STOMPING ON HIS HEAD, THEN USING SKATEBOARD on his head.  He was pushed down,  then attacked by RIOTERS.  He would be dead by now, if he didn't defend himself.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #305 on: August 29, 2020, 09:37:33 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Admitting it means nothing when you consider there is video film of him still having it in his hand when he gets the initial treatment from being shot.

@sneakypete

You bet.  Solid, irrefutable evidence tops any confession.  There are a TON of cell phone photos and videos out there, complete with metadata like date/time stamps and GPS coordinates.  There is no denying the felon had a pistol in his hand and was brandishing it when he got shot.

What the confession does is, it establishes motive, and in this case it's damning as Hell, and heard by several people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #306 on: August 29, 2020, 09:40:37 pm »
:beer:
It struck me from that video is that the BLM crowd are acting like this is a video game.

People aggressively go after each other and get shot, and the winner gets to declare victory.

In the twisted minds of these idiots, everything is fair game, whether it is looting, throwing incendiary devices, or in this case trying to attack a competent shooter without ramifications, believing if they lose they can 'play' again.  Only a fool would chase unarmed after someone carrying a gun who showed they can use it.

How wrong they are.  This is real life, with real life consequences.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #307 on: August 29, 2020, 09:56:08 pm »
It struck me from that video is that the BLM crowd are acting like this is a video game.

People aggressively go after each other and get shot, and the winner gets to declare victory.

In the twisted minds of these idiots, everything is fair game, whether it is looting, throwing incendiary devices, or in this case trying to attack a competent shooter without ramifications, believing if they lose they can 'play' again.  Only a fool would chase unarmed after someone carrying a gun who showed they can use it.

I  agree.  That was the point in, making these violent video games,  desensitize people from the horror.  I read what BLM  really stands for.  BURN....LOOT....MURDER.    Can't deny that.  Most rioters have a mental disorder.  Well.. ALL.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #308 on: August 29, 2020, 09:57:52 pm »

After "Lefty" took a round and the others saw the dead skate boarder dead as a door knob there was a decided turn in the action.  The rats started to scatter like cockaroaches when the lights go on.  I think I heard the one dude with his Arms Up say don't shoot!   Braaawwwww

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #309 on: August 29, 2020, 10:00:35 pm »
After "Lefty" took a round and the others saw the dead skate boarder dead as a door knob there was a decided turn in the action.  The rats started to scatter like cockaroaches when the lights go on.  I think I heard the one dude with his Arms Up say don't shoot!   Braaawwwww

DONT SHOOT?   DON'T LOOT!   

Online DB

« Reply #310 on: August 29, 2020, 10:01:35 pm »
@sneakypete

You bet.  Solid, irrefutable evidence tops any confession.  There are a TON of cell phone photos and videos out there, complete with metadata like date/time stamps and GPS coordinates.  There is no denying the felon had a pistol in his hand and was brandishing it when he got shot.

What the confession does is, it establishes motive, and in this case it's damning as Hell, and heard by several people.

And another note is if he was on wanton murder spree as some claim he had plenty of targets to take out. He only fired on those directly attacking him. Those that backed off were free to leave.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #311 on: August 29, 2020, 10:33:45 pm »
And another note is if he was on wanton murder spree as some claim he had plenty of targets to take out. He only fired on those directly attacking him. Those that backed off were free to leave.

Good point. I hope there’s still justice in America for Kyle. Sometimes it don’t feel that way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2020, 10:35:40 pm »

...and the ones who were stupid enough to try to fight an armed man were all...tada!  Felons. That's why he had such a great kill ratio, they self-selected.  Darwin's dead hand reasserts itself again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #313 on: August 29, 2020, 10:42:02 pm »
College Republicans at Arizona State raise money for alleged Kenosha shooter: 'He does not deserve to have his entire life destroyed'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514285-college-republicans-at-arizona-state-raise-money-for-alleged-kenosha
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #314 on: August 29, 2020, 10:53:54 pm »
College Republicans at Arizona State raise money for alleged Kenosha shooter: 'He does not deserve to have his entire life destroyed'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514285-college-republicans-at-arizona-state-raise-money-for-alleged-kenosha

Good deal.  They're a great bunch of kids.  I used to work at ASU.
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #315 on: August 30, 2020, 04:08:28 am »
Judd Deere
@JuddPDeere45

President @realDonaldTrump will visit Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday to meet with local law enforcement and survey damage from the recent riots.

9:01 PM · Aug 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JuddPDeere45/status/1299874907564765187

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #316 on: August 30, 2020, 12:11:43 pm »

This Black guy taking flight with an attempted kick to Kyle's head needs to buy a POWER BALL or MEGA MILLIONS ticket ASAP!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #317 on: August 30, 2020, 01:28:19 pm »

This Black guy taking flight with an attempted kick to Kyle's head needs to buy a POWER BALL or MEGA MILLIONS ticket ASAP!   :laugh:
Feet beat a skateboard every time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2020, 01:33:14 pm »

I'm not even sure Rittenhouse woulda shot Skateboard if the dumb bunny hadn't pulled on the barrel of his AR. I think the guy shot himself.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2020, 01:33:39 pm »

In the video of that scene, the kicker does a full somersault, landing behind him and has about 5 seconds to get the hell out of Dodge while Kyle shoots someone center mass.

He's very fortunate and should find Jesus.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #320 on: August 30, 2020, 03:01:28 pm »
Extremism at Kenosha ‘Justice for Jacob’ Rally: ‘If You Kill One of Ours, It’s Time for Us to Kill One of Yours’

Joel B. Pollak 29 Aug 2020

A man who addressed the “Justice for Jacob” rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Saturday declared: “If you kill one of ours, it’s time for us to kill one of yours.”

Several prominent leaders were present at the otherwise peaceful rally, including Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes (D).

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/08/29/extremism-kenosha-justice-for-jacob-rally-if-you-kill-one-of-ours-its-time-for-us-to-kill-one-of-yours/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2020, 03:05:56 pm »
Been watching too many violent action films on Netflix lately, but, I could see somebody shooting him the head at first sight.    :shrug:

Online DB

« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2020, 03:21:39 pm »
Extremism at Kenosha ‘Justice for Jacob’ Rally: ‘If You Kill One of Ours, It’s Time for Us to Kill One of Yours’

A man who addressed the “Justice for Jacob” rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Saturday declared: “If you kill one of ours, it’s time for us to kill one of yours.”

Several prominent leaders were present at the otherwise peaceful rally, including Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes (D).

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/08/29/extremism-kenosha-justice-for-jacob-rally-if-you-kill-one-of-ours-its-time-for-us-to-kill-one-of-yours/

Who rests a sharp blade on their arm... Only the stupid...

Online Wingnut

« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2020, 03:27:56 pm »

Funny he don't look at all like "Lefty", or the dead pedo or the other dead excon?   

Oh and Nice Fez.  He must be a Shriner.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 03:28:56 pm by Wingnut »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2020, 03:34:59 pm »

more

@mystery-ak

Drama queens and other sissies come in all different sizes. I am sure he is macho as hell when he has a sword and 50 "bruthas" backing him against a handfull of whites who didn't even come there to fight,but I bet he would squeal like a little girl and run for his life if the numbers were equal and he was facing off with rural whites,who haven't been conditioned to fear blacks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!