Author Topic: Suspect in Portland fatal shooting has been killed: reports  (Read 1422 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Suspect in Portland fatal shooting has been killed: reports
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2020, 03:43:32 pm »
Normally, I'd suspect this would just fade away but the Feds killed the dude.  They want the others.

I sure hope so!  And I hope they get every last one of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2020, 07:05:36 pm »
Suspect in Portland fatal shooting has been killed: reports

“They’re out hunting me,” Michael Reinoehl reportedly told an interviewer earlier

An Antifa sympathizer who was said to be a suspect in the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter in Portland, Ore., last month was reportedly killed Thursday night as authorities moved in to arrest him.

Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, died in Lacey, Wash., outside Seattle, during an operation by a federal fugitive task force, The New York Times reported.

Reinoehl's death was also confirmed by a senior Justice Department official, according to The Associated Press. The suspect was shot by law enforcement after drawing a gun on officers, the AP report said.

continued at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-in-portland-fatal-shooting-has-been-killed-reports?fbclid=IwAR3nK3dfx1pm_Xep5KDAxTLpQjMH_KuVb6V3heVWlnSWA8vzAI2_yO17nM4

Most ANTIFA are gay or trannies.  This one molested, sodomized young 9 year old boys.   Suicide by cops?   These PEDO'S....can't be 'cured''.   So some 9 year olds are now safe.....from him!   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2020, 07:06:42 pm »
Dead men tell no tales.

NOR SODOMIZE LITTLE 9 YEAR OLD BOYS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2020, 07:11:32 pm »
We need a big happy dance emoji.  This’ll have to do *CLICK*  :elephant:

A pedo,  bites the dust.   Yes, happy dance.  A bunch of 9 year old boys, are happy too.  No more sodomy by this man.
 :elephant:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2020, 08:12:30 pm »
@LegalAmerican, I'm glad the guy has assumed gutter temperature, but where are you getting that Michael Reinoehl is a gay pedo? Got a source?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2020, 09:00:18 pm »
@LegalAmerican, I'm glad the guy has assumed gutter temperature, but where are you getting that Michael Reinoehl is a gay pedo? Got a source?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2020, 09:14:02 pm »
Good riddance to Michael Forest Reinoehl, but we must realize that he's merely "e pluribus unum" in the struggle that lies before us.

There are literally thousands more like him.

Must they all experience the same fate...?

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2020, 09:25:13 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2020, 10:06:36 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@LegalAmerican, the one convicted of being a pedophile was Joseph Rosenbaum, not Michael Reinoehl. So, again, where are you getting that Michael Reinoehl is a gay pedo? Got a source?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:07:51 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2020, 03:24:59 am »
Saw the video of the murder and the *sswipe talking about his having to murder the guy.  All I can say is good riddance!  Hell hath plenty of room for critters like this murderer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2020, 01:22:50 pm »
Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48

Imagine that,for a moment.

A 48 year old anarchist,and most people outgrow that insanity by the time they are 20.

Does he come from family/trust fund money? Anarchists don't believe in holding jobs,so how has he been living all these years?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2020, 01:24:10 pm »
Imagine that,for a moment.

A 48 year old anarchist,and most people outgrow that insanity by the time they are 20.

Does he come from family/trust fund money? Anarchists don't believe in holding jobs,so how has he been living all these years?
Not only old enough to know better, but this nitwit was the father of young children. I read that he was a "former professional snowboarder." No mention of a trust fund, though. Maybe he just collected welfare.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2020, 01:35:07 pm »
Not only old enough to know better, but this nitwit was the father of young children. I read that he was a "former professional snowboarder." No mention of a trust fund, though. Maybe he just collected welfare.

I don't know for sure, but I seriously doubt anyone becomes a "professional" snowboarder without his family having LOTS of $$$.

My only point of reference being my youngest son's one time asperation to be a "professional" barefoot water skier.  (About $20,000 worth of orthopedic surgery broke him of that.)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 01:39:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2020, 01:38:43 pm »
I don't know for sure, but I seriously doubt anyone becomes a "professional" snowboarder without his family having LOTS of $$$.

He had certainly been living on other people's money. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2020, 01:45:28 pm »

@mountaineer

Single men don't get welfare unless they are unable to work for medical reasons.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2020, 05:05:19 pm »
Single men don't get welfare unless they are unable to work for medical reasons.
Okay, but It's crazy Oregon, after all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2020, 05:09:24 pm »
Okay, but It's crazy Oregon, after all.

@mountaineer

Good point.

The word "men" in Oregon may have a floating/flexible definition.

Or may not even be allowed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2020, 06:51:35 pm »

My only point of reference being my youngest son's one time asperation to be a "professional" barefoot water skier.  (About $20,000 worth of orthopedic surgery broke him of that.)

No... Board dorks live a pretty bohemian lifestyle. Mostly broke. Think surfer. same sort of thing I reckon.