Author Topic: Comey: Trump Is Not a Person of Integrity, Joe Biden Is  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey: Trump Is Not a Person of Integrity, Joe Biden Is
« on: August 25, 2020, 10:15:23 pm »
Pam Key 25 Aug 2020

Tuesday on CNN, former FBI Director James Comey described President Donald Trump of not being decent or having integrity while claiming that Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden would restore those characteristics to the White House if he wins in November.

Comey said, “My message is to independents, to former Republicans and to those principles Republicans who are left that there are things above policy disagreements. It’s important that we have policy disagreements in this country, but when it comes to our core values, there’s no them, there’s only us. And you need to stare at those things like the rule of law and the truth in deciding who should be president. And my message is we have to have a president who is decent and is a person of integrity. We don’t have that, and we’ll have that if we elect Joe Biden.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/25/comey-trump-is-not-a-person-of-integrity-joe-biden-is/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Comey: Trump Is Not a Person of Integrity, Joe Biden Is
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 10:17:39 pm »
Tedious blowhard.

Can’t we send him to jail now?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 01:41:01 am »
Knowing what I know about the coup executed against Trump, I want this man's head in a noose for his crimes of sedition and treason.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 02:15:07 am »
What the hell does James Comey know about integrity?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien