Author Topic: Conservative watchdog: No evidence that John Durham is conducting a 'serious criminal investigation'  (Read 1012 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservative watchdog: No evidence that John Durham is conducting a 'serious criminal investigation'
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | August 25, 2020 01:54 PM

A conservative watchdog is fed up with the pace of United States Attorney John Durham's inquiry into the Russia investigation with roughly 70 days before Election Day.

Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, shared his grievances Monday with Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, lamenting how he sees no activity to suggest an escalation in a criminal investigation. So far, Durham has secured only one plea deal from a former FBI lawyer who fraudulently altered a CIA email to obtained renewed court permission to wiretap a former Trump campaign aide.

He made his point by noting how Durham's team only just interviewed former CIA Director John Brennan on Friday, after which a longtime aide said the Obama administration intelligence chief was told he is not a "subject or target" of a criminal investigation and former FBI Director James Comey insisted that he "can't imagine" being a target of the inquiry.

"It's been, what, 16-plus months since Durham was appointed, and only now is he questioning Mr. Brennan? And, you know, I think Mr. Brennan is probably calling it right," Fitton said. "I hope he's wrong that he isn't a target. I think Comey believes he isn't a target."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-watchdog-no-evidence-that-john-durham-is-conducting-serious-criminal-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Increasingly I suspect the game will play out with disappointed conservatives watching the clock run out.

Biden and Harris are lawyers, as are Mueller, Comey, Clinesmith.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln