Author Topic: VIDEO: "Republicans for Biden" Jeff Flake Proves He's Still a Flake  (Read 819 times)

Online pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Meekly allowing himself to be brow beaten by a paid professional activist in an elevator pretty much defines the political career of former senator Jeff Flake. He will do anything to prevent such castigation by the leftists again. Thus we now have the spectacle of Flake now supporting Joe Biden for president because he wants to be "bi-partisan" so as to avoid any more elevator type beatdowns by the left.

As you can see in the interview, Flake can't even point out why he opposes Trump on any issues except to say that he is a "protectionist" who opposed the Trans Pacific Partnership which was so unpopular with the public that even Hillary Clinton pretended to also oppose it during the 2016 presidential campaign. Ironically, Joe Biden, after initially supporting TPP is now flip-flopping on that issue and is acting every bit the jellyfish on this issue as a jellyfish Elevator Flake.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: VIDEO: "Republicans for Biden" Jeff Flake Proves He's Still a Flake
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:32:57 pm »
Wow.  Free America.  My posts keep being removed.  MY POST BELOW. MY WORDS.  MONTHS AGO.

You are allowing the enemy to destroy us.  WE THE PEOPLE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't disagree as to the wisdom of such a law...but lets fully acknowledge that it IS the law that the President is adhering to.  It is deeply unethical and anti-conservative for any GOP Senator to oppose the President when he is defending our southern border BY following the law as written.=GOP SENATOR

12:40 PM -
Marco Rubio is one of the gang of eight.  4 dems, 4 republican RINOS...Marco Rubio, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Flake.  ALL SUPPORT BRINGING IN ILLEGALS.  Remember these names, if you are in their state. Most don't come up for re-election till 2022...SADLY. RE-CALL THEM ...ALL? 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:36:46 pm by LegalAmerican »