Author Topic: Joe Kennedy Campaign Reports Death Threats From Ed Markey Supporters  (Read 264 times)

Online mountaineer

Sure.   *****rollingeyes*****
Joe Kennedy Campaign Reports Death Threats From Ed Markey Supporters
August 25, 2020 at 8:39 am

BOSTON (CBS) – Congressman Joe Kennedy said he’s receiving death threats as a result of his Massachusetts Senate primary race with Sen. Ed Markey.

Kennedy’s campaign manager sent a letter to Markey on Monday saying they’ve been reporting threats to U.S. Capitol Police almost on a daily basis.

The campaign is accusing Markey of creating a dangerous atmosphere in the final stretch of the race.

“The death threats and assassination references are beyond the pale. But it is the petty and personal attacks on our supporters that we find most disheartening,” Kennedy’s campaign manager wrote.  ...
More at WBZ Boston

All he has to do is put "Kennedy" and "assassination" in the same sentence and, voila! instant sympathy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Re: Joe Kennedy Campaign Reports Death Threats From Ed Markey Supporters
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 12:57:27 pm »
I suspect death threats to candidates are routine these days.

But you didn't very often see reporters link them to opposing candidates. I guess thats something we should expect more of, at least from the rat media.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Kennedy Campaign Reports Death Threats From Ed Markey Supporters
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 05:30:52 pm »
Do assassinations skip a generation in the Kennedy klan?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.