Author Topic: A liberal New Yorker has married ten Muslim men just to get them their green cards, now she’s payin  (Read 1346 times)

rangerrebew

A liberal New Yorker has married ten Muslim men just to get them their green cards, now she’s paying for it.

39-year-old Liana Barrientos was found to have multiple marriage licenses. The New York police department say that she was married to 10 men at the same time. These men came from Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, and other countries.

Is there a website for men looking for green cards? Where did she find these men from multiple different countries and how much did they pay her? Because obviously she’s making money off of something like this.

From Conservative Post:

One of the men was deported from the United States after making threats against the government.
As soon as the wedding ceremony was over, seven husbands applied for permanent resident status in the country.

When some of them were denied, they filed for divorce and submitted new applications, stating that they were married to other women.

http://patriotnationpress.com/liberal-idiot-married-10-muslim-men-to-give-them-green-cards-gets-brutal-instant-justice-2-2-2-2/

Offline verga

She married ten, but is only being charged with two counts. Something doesn't add up
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdinVA

Is there a background checks for marriage licenses in our future?  lol

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She married ten, but is only being charged with two counts. Something doesn't add up

The rest were deadbeats.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Was once offered $5K to 'marry' a nice looking woman from Trinidad/Tobago.

She handed me one thousand in cash 'deposit' at a "meet and greet" restaurant booth.

I took it.

After 5 minutes of conversation and questions, I told her that I occasionally smoke marijuana.

She never contacted me again. 

And my friend who introduced us never asked me for the money back.

Best pancakes and eggs I ever had.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This has been a big business for a long long time, with people from a wide variety of countries and religions being brought in by men and women almost always charging a hefty fee to bypass immigration laws.

My brother married a young Philippine woman and I know for a fact she only married him to get in the country ( he has serious health issues and disabled). Using his Veterans benefit they have bought a house and also a new car, I can't help feeling that once a suitable amount of time has passed my brother will have an accident of the fatal type.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Watch 90 Day Fiancé. Some people are really desperate to get green cards. Seriously. Some of the people on this show...well, in the immortal words of RIchard Bey, “Where do they find these people”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Follow the story back (sources on each click bait page) to the original story in 2017.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sounds like nine counts of bigamy and how many falsely claiming to marry 10 people, all being felonies.  Want to bet she never gets indicted?

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Sounds like nine counts of bigamy and how many falsely claiming to marry 10 people, all being felonies.  Want to bet she never gets indicted?

Barrientos copped to a plea deal in July 2016 in exchange for up to 18 months in an outpatient program treating substance abuse and mental illness.

https://nypost.com/2017/02/15/serial-bride-apologizes-to-the-country-for-green-card-scam/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LegalAmerican

So many people..WANTING to come into AMERICA....while the LEFT CLAIMS...how horrible a place they live in. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Barrientos copped to a plea deal in July 2016 in exchange for up to 18 months in an outpatient program treating substance abuse and mental illness.

https://nypost.com/2017/02/15/serial-bride-apologizes-to-the-country-for-green-card-scam/

Always, mental disorder !