Author Topic: When Anti-Trump Neil Cavuto Tried To Use Democrat Talking Points Jim Jordan Wasn’t Having It  (Read 893 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When Anti-Trump Neil Cavuto Tried To Use Democrat Talking Points Jim Jordan Wasn’t Having It

By John Hanson
August 24, 2020 at 4:55pm

Fox News host Neil Cavuto and Republican Congressman Jim Jordan had an exchange on Friday that revealed how some members of the media seem to take Democrat talking points to heart more than they should.

And that member of the media in this case would be the anti-Trump Cavuto.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/when-anti-trump-neil-cavuto-tried-to-use-democrat-talking-points-jim-jordan-wasnt-having-it/?fbclid=IwAR1EnX1SeGG5Kd6j81TiT6KYw21pDhdyw1NA2IlHd5CBXryWkeLWqv4SfWk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

When Anti-Trump Neil Cavuto Tried To Use Democrat Talking Points Jim Jordan Wasn’t Having It

By John Hanson
August 24, 2020 at 4:55pm

Fox News host Neil Cavuto and Republican Congressman Jim Jordan had an exchange on Friday that revealed how some members of the media seem to take Democrat talking points to heart more than they should.

And that member of the media in this case would be the anti-Trump Cavuto.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/when-anti-trump-neil-cavuto-tried-to-use-democrat-talking-points-jim-jordan-wasnt-having-it/?fbclid=IwAR1EnX1SeGG5Kd6j81TiT6KYw21pDhdyw1NA2IlHd5CBXryWkeLWqv4SfWk
Jim Jordan, awesome as usual.  I'd like to see him run for the Presidency in '24.  All I have to say to Cavuto is, "drop ded."

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Cavuto is a disgusting hack.  He asks some of the dumbest questions, riddled with his bias.  Tired of seeing people like this in the media. 

Offline bilo

Cavuto is a disgusting hack.  He asks some of the dumbest questions, riddled with his bias.  Tired of seeing people like this in the media.

Fox News overall has declined. I try to watch Tucker when I can, but otherwise I look elsewhere for news and commentary.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LegalAmerican

Fox News overall has declined. I try to watch Tucker when I can, but otherwise I look elsewhere for news and commentary.

Fox,  bought by PERVERT DISNEY ABOUT A YEAR AGO....that is the reason. They hired, criminal DONNA BRAZILLE.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The decline of Fox News is due solely to one or more of Murdoch's sons taking over the management of the network.  They are liberals.  Another event a few years ago, an arab became the 2nd largest stock holder of the network.  Their tone changed the moment that happened, and Fox's rhetoric regarding muslims went completely soft.

One America News Network OAN is a true conservative network, and I believe they present the news with no bias.  And they present 2x or 3x the news stories, often things never mentioned on other networks.

Liz Wheeler, on a program called Tipping Point on OAN, is the best news program anywhere.  Liz is the sharpest news person in the USA.  It's on at 9 PM Mon - Fri. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 01:39:19 am by jafo2010 »

Offline dancer

The decline of Fox News is due solely to one or more of Murdoch's sons taking over the management of the network.  They are liberals.  Another event a few years ago, an arab became the 2nd largest stock holder of the network.  Their tone changed the moment that happened, and Fox's rhetoric regarding muslims went completely soft.

One America News Network OAN is a true conservative network, and I believe they present the news with no bias.  And they present 2x or 3x the news stories, often things never mentioned on other networks.

Liz Wheeler, on a program called Tipping Point on OAN, is the best news program anywhere.  Liz is the sharpest news person in the USA.  It's on at 9 PM Mon - Fri.
Let's not forget that Paul Ryan became a board member on 3/19/19. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Fox,  bought by PERVERT DISNEY ABOUT A YEAR AGO....that is the reason. They hired, criminal DONNA BRAZILLE.

@LegalAmerican

Thank you. Now it makes sense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mesaclone

@LegalAmerican

I'm going to mildly disagree. There absolutely has to be some liberal voices on the "commentary" shows, like The Five and even as guests on Tucker/Hannity/Ingraham. I don't care if its Juan or Donna or someone else...but you can't simply be like CNN/MSNBC and have a slate that is entirely one-sided (packing in a couple NT's on CNN does NOT count as an opposing view). First, that would be boring. Second, you need someone who can articulate the Lefty viewpoint if you're going to make the counter-argument against it. I certainly don't want "all conservative-all the time" in my news and opinion shows. I WANT debate. I WANT disagreement. I WANT people from the Left who represent the viewpoint of "their" leadership and organizational structure...and whatever else they do, Brazile and Williams are connected fairly well with that structure.

I simply won't miss Tucker...he is phenomenal as both a commentator and an investigative journalist. Hannity is great but he gets a bit boring and repetitive because his show generally lacks solid counterargumentation. The Five is fun BECAUSE you have the Williams/Brazile viewpoint as a foil for more rational/common sense voices like Gutfield and Watters.

Point being. You have to solid Liberal voices if you're going to have ANY interesting discussions on the network. The mistake CNN/MSNBC make, and the reason their ratings are abysmal, is because they do NOT have solid conservative Pro-Trump voices. If they had a brain in their heads...and they don't...CNN/MSNBC would be hunting for strong conservative voices to make the discussions interesting on their commentary shows.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@LegalAmerican

@sneakypete

Q: Who owns Fox News?

It was 21st century Fox…but…

…a quick internet search will retrieve dozens of sites explaining that Disney last year made a deal to acquire major the entertainment assets of 21st Century Fox for $71.3 billion, after having to sweeten the pot when Comcast made a rival bid.

And as of March 20, 2019, Disney will now control Fox’s movie and television production studios, as well as its FX cable network, Fox Searchlight label and National Geographic properties

But Disney didn’t get every thing.

21st Century Fox spun-off Fox’s news, sports and broadcast businesses, including the FOX News Channel, FOX Business Network, FOX Broadcasting Company, FOX Sports, FOX Television Stations Group, and sports cable networks FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and Big Ten Network, and “certain other assets and liabilities”, into Fox Corporation.

So, short answer: Fox Corp. owns Fox News, under direction of Rupert Murdock’s son, CEO Lachlan Murdoch.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien