Author Topic: Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting S  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When I hear Nancy speak this is what my mind sees

Or this.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi IMHO has been an enemy of the state for decades.

Fact is, the Dems are going communist.  They have AOC as their architect.  Bernie Sanders is recognized as someone whose opinion matters.  50 years ago Dems would have wanted him indicted as an enemy/traitor.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Fact is, the Dems are going communist.  They have AOC as their architect.  Bernie Sanders is recognized as someone whose opinion matters.  50 years ago Dems would have wanted him indicted as an enemy/traitor.

Nope! Nancy is definitely NOT and enemy of the state but she sure as hell is an enemy of the people who make up this Republic.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope! Nancy is definitely NOT and enemy of the state but she sure as hell is an enemy of the people who make up this Republic.

I think I am having the most trouble with her use of the word "state."  I have no problem with the "enemy" part, she made herself that, but "state?"  Is this 1984?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bigun...semantics.  The republic is the state.

And yes, she is an enemy to all but her personal pocketbook.  Her and her husband have gotten rich with laws passed favoring their business pursuits.  I am so tired of these self serving politicians.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!!!

Offline rustynail

She says that like it is a bad thing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bigun...semantics.  The republic is the state.

And yes, she is an enemy to all but her personal pocketbook.  Her and her husband have gotten rich with laws passed favoring their business pursuits.  I am so tired of these self serving politicians.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!!!

And Nancy is doing her best to destroy what little remains of the Republic and replace it with "The Communist State"  she envisions. 

Her and her husbands business interests are fundamentally tied to Communist China.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

I think I am having the most trouble with her use of the word "state."  I have no problem with the "enemy" part, she made herself that, but "state?"  Is this 1984?
Exactly. That's commie language.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

And Nancy is doing her best to destroy what little remains of the Republic and replace it with "The Communist State"  she envisions. 

Her and her husbands business interests are fundamentally tied to Communist China.
Typical 'I got mine' attitude prevalent among salon marxists - I got mine now lets keep the untermensch in their place.

The same mindset that is keeping the hoi poloi locked up over Covid while they sacrifice not a single thing.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:57:23 pm by skeeter »

Offline The_Reader_David

Being enemies of the state, in the sense Pelosi is using the word, is rather the point of being the party of small government.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Being enemies of the state, in the sense Pelosi is using the word, is rather the point of being the party of small government.

:yowsa:  pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Well, I had an I am a Deplorable sticker on my truck for four years, now I gotta find an Enemy of the State sticker...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Fact is, the Dems are going communist.   

@jafo2010

Not even the freaking Chinese are communists anymore. They have evolved to being fascists. THIS is how they do business with the Clintons,the Bushes, and other western traitors. They all share the common goal of being insanely rich dictators.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!