Author Topic: Joe Biden Admits in Interview He ‘Shouldn’t Have’ Said ‘You Ain’t Black’  (Read 124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katherine Rodriguez 24 Aug 2020

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden admitted in an interview Sunday night with ABC News’s Robin Roberts that he should not have suggested that voters who were undecided about supporting him or President Donald Trump “ain’t black.”

“I shouldn’t have said that,” Biden told Roberts when asked about the remark.

“I was trying to make the point, [Trump] is a man that spent his entire career denigrating African Americans. The truth is, there is a fundamental difference between Donald Trump and me on the issue of race across the board,” Biden said. “I’m not gonna try to divide people.”

Biden faced a lot of backlash in May when he made remarks during a tense radio interview with The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne tha God.

It started 17 minutes into the radio program when one of Biden’s aides was trying to cut the interview short when the host replied, “You can’t do that to black media.”

Biden stressed that his wife had to be somewhere and suggested he had to go, regardless of whether he was dealing with “white” or “black” media.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/08/24/joe-biden-admits-in-interview-he-shouldnt-have-said-you-aint-black/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34