Author Topic: Progressive Predator Protection  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

Progressive Predator Protection
« on: August 24, 2020, 02:34:42 pm »
Progressive Predator Protection

For San Francisco Democrats, it doesn’t matter whom pedophiles love.
Mon Aug 24, 2020 Lloyd Billingsley

Last week a reporter asked President Trump about QAnon, according to a New York Post report, a “movement of the loosely gathered and evolving theories claiming a conspiracy of Democrats and pedophiles.” The president replied, “Well, I didn’t know much about the movement, other than that I understand they like me very, which I appreciate, but I don’t know much about the movement.” It was the president’s first comment on QAnon, which has also come up in regard to pending legislation in California.

Last week the Assembly Appropriations Committee voted 6-2 to pass Senate Bill 145, by Scott Weiner, San Francisco Democrat. The measure, first introduced last year, “would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.” Readers might wonder about the “certain offenses.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/progressives-protect-predators-lloyd-billingsley/