Author Topic: David (Attention) Hogg deletes Twitter poll after majority respond 'No' to hearing his 2020 election  (Read 305 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gun control activist David Hogg deleted a tweet asking his 1 million followers if they would be interested in hearing his thoughts on the election after 84% responded, "No."

"Would you be interested in seeing a video post every day from now until election day with my thoughts on what's going on?" Hogg asked in a Twitter poll. More than 90,000 Twitter users responded to the poll with nearly 80,000 responding with a "no."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/david-hogg-deletes-twitter-poll-after-majority-respond-no-to-hearing-his-2020-election-thoughts
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

More than 90,000 Twitter users responded to the poll with nearly 80,000 responding with a "no."

. . . while the other 910,000 Twitter followers who failed to respond showed that they aren't really followers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
. . . while the other 910,000 Twitter followers who failed to respond showed that they aren't really followers.

Maybe this twits 15 minutes have finally run out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Do not cross me!! Don't you know who I am?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org