Author Topic: Buttigieg: Trump ‘Rode the Tail End of the Obama-Biden Economic Recovery’  (Read 1164 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 23 Aug 2020

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg said President Donald Trump did not improve the economy.

Instead, he argued Trump “rode the tail end of the Obama-Biden economic recovery.”

Buttigieg said, “Let’s look at the economy. Look, the president is not good at much, but he is very good for taking credit for having rode the tail end of the Obama-Biden economic recovery, but even pre-pandemic we were having a lot of trouble especially in my part of the country, the industrial Midwest, manufacturing was going into recession. Now we are where we are. The economy is in such precarious shape, unprecedented unemployment numbers, unbelievable pain that people are experiencing and because of the inaction of this White House, but that’s likely to get worse as we go into the fall.”

“So if they want to battle on the economy, let’s have that battle,” he continued. “But let’s also remember that our democracy, our national character and our ability to fight a deadly pandemic are all on the line, not to mention the fact that the United States also needs to restore our credibility around the world. Something that’s very important both for our security and, in my view, for democracy and other shared priorities around the world.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/23/buttigieg-trump-rode-the-tail-end-of-the-obama-biden-economic-recovery/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

IDIOT!  What a crock of crappola!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
IDIOT!  What a crock of crappola!

What do you expect from a butt cowboy? Moron should know better than to use phrases like 'tailend', but then it's something that is always on his mind.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's peculiar.  First they said Trump was going to ruin the economy, then they said the economy is great because of O'Bastard, and now they say the economy is for shit because Trump ruined it. 

ETA:  "Tail End" is not the kind of thing we need to hear from Buttgig.  :terror:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:53:09 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

It's peculiar.  First they said Trump was going to ruin the economy, then they said the economy is great because of O'Bastard, and now they say the economy is for shit because Trump ruined it. 

ETA:  "Tail End" is not the kind of thing we need to hear from Buttgig.  :terror:

Rule #1:  Never try to figure out the logic of liberal mental midget mentality.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Note to Pete:

Even an idiot can see that during the last couple of years of Obama the DJ was flat until the 2016 election results.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

All backwards talk by communists.  All regulations in Obamcare was to KILL JOBS and prosperity.  When it went into effect, 800, 000 jobs were lost immediately.  Then MORE lay offs, later.  No one could work a 40 hour job.  People had to have 2 or 3 PART TIME JOBS to survive.  Obama, known as the FOOD STAMP PRESIDENT.  How does anyone get it was a "great economy" under him?
Obama said, he does not want America to be exceptional.  He does not believe in that, then did everything he could to destroy America.  They want to give him 'credit' for TRUMP ECONOMY?  There is the mental disorder....again. 
POTUS TRUMP...REMOVED ALL KIND OF JOB KILLING REGULATIONS , PUT IN OBAMA.

Offline LegalAmerican

Note to Pete:

Even an idiot can see that during the last couple of years of Obama the DJ was flat until the 2016 election results.

:thumbsup:

Offline LottieDah

Buttigieg knows a lot about "tail ends".  I am not sure he knows a lot about economic recovery though.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Buttigieg: Trump ‘Rode the Tail End of the Obama-Biden Economic Recovery’

Folks, you gotta take it from little Pete.
He certainly knows about "tail ends"...

Addendum:
Posted before I read any of the responses.
There seems to be some kinda consensus here!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:31:16 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yep. Then he dismissed Obama's papal proclamation that the economy could never grow over 2%, and knocked it out of the park.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yep. Then he dismissed Obama's papal proclamation that the economy could never grow over 2%, and knocked it out of the park.

I was hoping to never hear from old Buttisgay again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suspect it is unusual for Butt Plug to be wrong about things related to a "tail end",so he is obviously lying.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rule #1:  Never try to figure out the logic of liberal mental midget mentality.

@libertybele

You never have to bother trying to figure it out because it is always whatever they need it to be.

Online rustynail

Dang!  Too late with my 'tail-end' jokes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dang!  Too late with my 'tail-end' jokes.

@rustynail

You snooze,you lose.

Offline Hoodat

Job creation under Obama - 1.42 million per year (beginning with a very low 2009)
Job creation under Trump - 2.25 million per year (beginning at the pinnacle of Obama's economic miracle)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-