Author Topic: Democrats Rush To Fight For Kamala Harris’s Senate Seat  (Read 180 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats Rush To Fight For Kamala Harris’s Senate Seat
August 21, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

The race for Kamala Harris’s California Senate seat is already on after her nomination to Vice President by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. While Harris’s seat will not become available unless Biden gets elected in November, CBS News reports that California representatives Adam Schiff, Katie Porter, Nanette Diaz Barragan, and former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, “have all made calls to lobby constituencies for the job.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Face The Nation
@FaceTheNation
Via @Bidar411 - Shadow campaigns to replace @KamalaHarris in the Senate are already underway in California

Sources tell @CBSNews that @RepAdamSchiff @RepKatiePorter @RepBarragan @AVillaraigosa have all made calls to lobby constituencies for the job

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/21/democrats-rush-to-fight-for-kamala-harriss-senate-seat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Democrats Rush To Fight For Kamala Harris’s Senate Seat
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 03:16:11 pm »
Jackals on a Zerbra carcass is the best analogy I can find.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 04:34:52 pm »
I can't wait to hear the secret tape of Newsome declaring "...this thing's golden!" :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 04:37:37 pm »
Democrats Rush To Fight For Kamala Harris’s Senate Seat
August 21, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

The race for Kamala Harris’s California Senate seat is already on after her nomination to Vice President by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. While Harris’s seat will not become available unless Biden gets elected in November, CBS News reports that California representatives Adam Schiff, Katie Porter, Nanette Diaz Barragan, and former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, “have all made calls to lobby constituencies for the job.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/21/democrats-rush-to-fight-for-kamala-harriss-senate-seat/

If they are not black or brown,they are wasting time and money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!