Author Topic: Bishop: I Don’t See How Joe Biden Claims to Be a ‘Good and Faithful Catholic’  (Read 231 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 22 Aug 2020

Tennessee Bishop Rick Stika questioned Joe Biden’s standing as a Catholic on Friday, basing that on Biden’s public stance against Church teaching regarding abortion.

“Don’t understand how Mr. Biden can claim to be a good and faithful Catholic as he denies so much of Church teaching especially on the absolute child abuse and human rights violations of the most innocent, the not yet born,” wrote Bishop Stika on Twitter Friday.

The Catholic Church teaches that abortion is a grievous moral evil equivalent to murder, as it involves the intentional killing of an innocent unborn child. Being in full communion with the Catholic Church entails embracing its core teachings on faith and morals, something the bishop questions in Biden’s case.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church states, “From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person — among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/22/bishop-i-dont-see-how-joe-biden-claims-good-faithful-catholic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He is just one of a few, including Miz Pelosi.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis