Author Topic: Sheriff: Looters Arrested for Targeting Homes of California Wildfire Evacuees  (Read 1096 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Amy Furr22 Aug 20201,899
2:27

Five suspected looters were arrested Friday for targeting homes in Santa Cruz County, California, whose owners had evacuated due to the wildfires.

“Jose Gandarilla, Susana Luna, Crystal Araujo, Sara Loretz and Crystle Parstch-Lucchesi were all arrested on charges including looting, grand theft, conspiracy to commit crime and burglary,” according to KRON 4.

Friday night, the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office posted mugshots of the suspects:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Santa Cruz SO
@SantaCruzSO1
You loot, you go to jail.

These 5 experienced that today.

Jose Gandarilla, Susana Luna, Crystal Araujo, Sara Loretz and Crystle Parstch-Lucchesi were all arrested on numerous charges including Looting, Grand Theft, Conspiracy to commit crime and Burglary.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/08/22/sheriff-looters-arrested-for-targeting-homes-of-california-wildfire-evacuees/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Eff them. Tie them to trees uphill from the fires, and everyone take ten on the fire line.

(Maybe you can tell I don't like thieves.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Eff them. Tie them to trees uphill from the fires, and everyone take ten on the fire line.

(Maybe you can tell I don't like thieves.)

I have two friends in the area of evacuation where these bottom feeders were caught. One of em is staying with his house armed with - a pellet gun. I've offered to bring something a little more convincing over to help out but, the liberal that he is, he demurred.

Online Smokin Joe

I have two friends in the area of evacuation where these bottom feeders were caught. One of em is staying with his house armed with - a pellet gun. I've offered to bring something a little more convincing over to help out but, the liberal that he is, he demurred.
They'd take it from him and beat him to death with it.
If you are going to make someone hurt in self defense, it has to be more serious than that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Should've been shot.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Should've been shot.

I second that sentiment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Should've been shot.
Yes the looters should have been targeted for targeting the homes of evacuees. Once upon a time in America................................

Offline LegalAmerican

Lovely people.   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Neck Tattoos and tweekers.   Just like peas and carrots.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

Neck Tattoos and tweekers.   Just like peas and carrots.
Meh. Only one neck tat, and too nice a vehicle for tweekers.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

A bolt action pump type that takes 20 or 30 seconds to reload? *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****

Not that the CO2 cylinder type are much better for self-defense.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A bolt action pump type that takes 20 or 30 seconds to reload? *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****

There are more suitable choices but considering the cost, unless your looking for something quieter, it is cheaper to just use a standard gun.

https://www.airgundepot.com/large-pest-hunting-air-rifles.html

Offline skeeter

Yep. Just enough time to piss him off with a single 80 fps pellet.