Author Topic: 'As Easy As Going To Starbucks' - Dr. Birx Says In-Person Voting Safe In November  (Read 299 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

'As Easy As Going To Starbucks' - Dr. Birx Says In-Person Voting Safe In November
"If you go into Starbucks in the middle of Texas and Alabama and Mississippi that have very high case rates, then I can't say that it would be different waiting in line in the polls"
ZeroHedge, Aug 22, 2020

During the interview, Birx said she's traveled across Sun Belt states to visit as many Starbucks coffee shops as she could find, which was an attempt to see if average Americans were wearing masks and socially distancing. Her experiences at the coffee shops, in states with high COVID-19 cases and deaths, led her to believe the country is more than ready to go to polls in November.

"Well, I can tell you it has been safe for me to go to Starbucks and pick up my order," Birx told Brody, advising masks and social distancing measures would need to be enforced at polling stations.

Birx, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations for decades, discussed several topics, including vaccines and a timetable, to return the country to normal.

She expects the results of COVID-19 vaccine testing this fall, adding that "vaccines are being manufactured and that's going well."

There have been discussions about which Americans, likely the most vulnerable, receive the vaccine first, she said.

More:  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/easy-going-starbucks-drbirx-says-person-voting-safe-november

Offline EdinVA

But what will be her position tomorrow....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But what will be her position tomorrow....

Probably the same.  She's not Fauci.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Not sure what that means. I haven't entered a Starbucks for at least 5 years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Not sure what that means. I haven't entered a Starbucks for at least 5 years.

Who knows.  Many people voted in the primaries so I don't see why it wouldn't be safe for people to vote in Nov. other than it will be flu season by then and I expect COVID numbers to rise -- who knows what excuse DEMS are going to use to finagle another shutdown. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.