Author Topic: Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts
Police departments should focus instead on forcing out officers who abuse their authority, the former vice president said
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

President Trump is the one who wants to “defund the police,” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden asserted during an interview Friday.

"I don't want to defund police departments. I think they need more help, they need more assistance,” Biden told ABC News for a wide-ranging interview airing Sunday that also includes Biden's running mate, U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.

Biden accused the president of proposing cuts to programs that support local police, in sharp contrast to the Republican incumbent's campaign-trail rhetoric.

Harris also stressed that voters should watch the president's actions rather than listen to his words.

"There is so much about what comes out of Donald Trump's mouth that is designed to distract the American people from what he is doing," Harris told ABC.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-seeks-to-defund-the-police-through-proposed-cuts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 08:40:06 pm »
EGADS...

I suppose there are a number of the electorate who will actually believe this...

Offline libertybele

Re: Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 08:42:14 pm »
EGADS...

I suppose there are a number of the electorate who will actually believe this...

Of course they do.  That is what is so disturbing -- people are that stupid! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.