Author Topic: House Democrats Seeking to Restrict Attorney General Bill Barr From Any Travel Outside DC  (Read 442 times)

rangerrebew

House Democrats Seeking to Restrict Attorney General Bill Barr From Any Travel Outside DC

House Democrats are seeking to ground Attorney General William Barr in Washington, D.C, by cutting off the Attorney General’s government travel outside of the capital.

Democrats are citing Barr’s investigation of federal corruption and FBI misconduct targeting the Trump campaign, fabricating claims of a wide-ranging Russian plot in order to use federal power to monitor and spy upon the candidate. Barr has made fact-finding trips to Italy in order to get to the bottom of DOJ misconduct in the matter, which apparently arouses the ire of Democrats.

House Democrats are also seeking to compel the Attorney General to testify before the Judiciary Committee.

https://www.con-alerts.com/house-democrats-seeking-to-restrict-attorney-general-bill-barr-from-any-travel-outside-dc/

Offline EdinVA

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no way they can enforce this.
Such nonsense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Insanity.  Congress can't restrict travel by Executive Branch employees.  They'll just have to do it the way they always do...by trying to tie them in knots with demands to testify.  This will prove to be a difficult trick, with Congress supposedly in Recess.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

"...by cutting off the Attorney General’s government travel outside of the capital."

That must mean they cut off his "federal" money for "government" travel.  He can go where he wants as long as it is his "private" money.  Was not aware they could do this.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is this a joke?  This sounds more like an act of war.  I think a lot of us are ready too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

There is no way they can enforce this.
Such nonsense.

The fact that they want to enforce this shows them to be complete fascists.  Let's keep Barr locked up in the Warsaw Ghetto until the cattle car finally arrives.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
They have gone beyond batsh*t crazy.  The time has come to send them a message, that being we are not a communist nation, and they can take their tricks elsewhere.