Author Topic: Media Published 10 hours ago Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talkin  (Read 721 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment

Robert Costa said, 'Democrats are looking at that Obama speech...saying maybe one day he could come back?'

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Could former President Barack Obama eventually return to the White House for a third term?

Washington Post national political reporter and MSNBC analyst Robert Costa floated the unlikely idea late Wednesday night following the former president’s anti-Trump speech at the Democratic National Convention.

Following Obama’s speech, MSNBC host Brian Williams asked Costa if Republican lawmakers secretly agree with Obama’s claim that “democracy is being threatened” by President Trump.

“They see what happened tonight in the Democratic convention and they see that Obama coalition reassembling. This is such an important time in America, we remember the 19th Amendment. But talking to Republicans and Democrats in recent minutes, it's clear that they're not only talking about the 19th Amendment these days or tonight,” Costa said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/obama-third-term-22nd-amendment-washington-post-reporter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

Uh, 8 years of Obama resulted in the Trump win. 

Offline Longiron

If so then TRUMP gets elected for a third TERM? :yowsa:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
An Obama dictatorship?  Millions will die.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Desperation is never pretty.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Trump win???  Let's review.  Trump was NEVER accepted as the President of the ENTIRE U.S., he is only President to his base and to some of the GOP.  The left and DEMS have determined and announced and have shoved the idea down the throats of the rest of the country that he stole the election and his not a legitimate president.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

If so then TRUMP gets elected for a third TERM? :yowsa:

He's too old. Good God, give the man a break - he'd be 82.  No one needs the headache and mudslinging that he's endured these past 4 years.  I'm really surprised that he's even running for re-election.  IMHO I think it is likely that if he is re-elected he will step down shortly thereafter.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IMHO I think it is likely that if he is re-elected he will step down shortly thereafter.

@libertybele

Not one chance in hell. He will have his eye on the history books.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Well, we shall see.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's too old. Good God, give the man a break - he'd be 82.  No one needs the headache and mudslinging that he's endured these past 4 years.  I'm really surprised that he's even running for re-election.  IMHO I think it is likely that if he is re-elected he will step down shortly thereafter.
@libertybele

I'm going to place my bets with @sneakypete on this one.  If Trump wins in November, he's going to be looking for some serious payback, and he's not about to delegate that task to anybody.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I'm going to place my bets with @sneakypete on this one.  If Trump wins in November, he's going to be looking for some serious payback, and he's not about to delegate that task to anybody.

IF re-elected I think his actions going forward are going to be very dependent on whether or not he actually has a majority in at least one of the Houses and I just don't see that happening.

I don't look forward to November ... we are about to face reality .... BIGLY

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IF re-elected I think his actions going forward are going to be very dependent on whether or not he actually has a majority in at least one of the Houses and I just don't see that happening.

I don't look forward to November ... we are about to face reality .... BIGLY

I'm not forgetting the punch in the stomach I felt when O'Bastard won in 2012.  The majority of the country are officially "takers" and "looters."  I'm hoping I don't get that again, but then I was never under any illusion Romney was actually capable of winning. 

I don't really think cheating by the Rats is going to be enough to turn this election.  Just a feeling, based upon no Empirical evidence.  The Rats are going to try, but they're up against a lot of election officials that don't truck with cheating.  Good, conscientious people.  In my county, the County Recorder is a good friend, wonderful lady and she tracks down every single registration that comes in before stamping "OK" on the voter rolls. 

I get the spreadsheet with all the voters' data in the county every quarter from my District Director, because I'm technically an "Elected Official!"  Stop laughing, I was just declared a victor, along with Mrs. Liberty, in the coveted Precinct Committeeman position!   yymouse  I understand our official certificates from the County are in my mailbox now.

(In case you're interested, there are about 150,000 registered voters in my county, 3:1 Republicans.  One of the reddest in the nation.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment"

Hell, yes, let's repeal it in time for Mr. Trump to be re-elected to a third term in 2028. And what the hey -- perhaps a fourth one in 2032...!

(jes' kiddin', folks... jes' kiddin' ...!)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
America does NOT want Obama for a 3rd term.  And after Trump serves a 2nd term, they will be ready for him to move on too.

Frankly, I would like to see Obama and all his cohorts dancing at the end of a rope for the sedition and treason with the coup against Trump.  Their criminal actions could well have brought the republic down had they been successful.  From my view, al involved should face the most severe penalties for sedition and treason.  Failure to bring justice on this issue leaves the door wide open for another coup attempt, and just maybe the next one will be bloody.

If the GOP sweeps everything in November, the Democommies and the corrupt media will scale back their attacks.  They will not have any teeth.

If the GOP wins the Senate but lose the House, the House will attempt to impeach Trump again, maybe for his extreme criminal activity of asking for a second scoop of ice cream.

And if the GOP takes the House and loses the Senate, everything will be completely gridlocked for four years.

70 days is still a long enough time for the full manifestation of the Democommies and just how tilted they are. 

I ANTICIPATE A REPUBLICAN TSUNAMI. 

AMERICA IS NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR A SENILE COMMUNIST.