Author Topic: Barr opposes possible Trump pardon for Snowden  (Read 1460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr opposes possible Trump pardon for Snowden
« on: August 21, 2020, 07:10:02 pm »
Barr opposes possible Trump pardon for Snowden
By J. Edward Moreno - 08/21/20 01:15 PM EDT

Attorney General William Barr said Friday that he opposes pardoning Edward Snowden, the former National Security Agency contractor and whistleblower charged with espionage in 2013 after he released a trove of classified documents on U.S. surveillance programs.

At a press conference last week, President Trump said that he was “looking at” pardoning Snowden. Barr told The Associated Press that he is “vehemently opposed” to such a decision.

“There are many, many people — it seems to be a split decision that many people think that he should be somehow treated differently, and other people think he did very bad things,” Trump said of Snowden at a news conference at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. “And I’m going to take a very good look at it.”

Trump has previously called Snowden a "terrible threat" and a "terrible traitor."

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/513108-barr-opposes-possible-trump-pardon-for-snowden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Barr opposes possible Trump pardon for Snowden
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 02:22:37 am »
Unless Trump knows something we don't, I think Snowden should remain a traitor.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 03:48:00 am »
Is this a new thread?  SNOWDENS OWN WORDS.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 03:56:39 am »
Unless Trump knows something we don't, I think Snowden should remain a traitor.

Do you trust RON PAUL?  I believe Ed is a hero.  He didn't reveal anything, that spying government already didn't know. Clinton's 33,000 unsecured e-mails....Diane Feinstein and her Chinese driver of 20 years. Nancy Pelosi's husband is the attorney for the Chinese in the USA.  I am interested in hearing, what you think, IF...you take the time to listen.
DAN BONGINO, AND HIS BOOK,  SPYGATE, by obama adm., on our people and TRUMP.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

What do you think? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:58:46 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 04:10:50 am »
Do you trust RON PAUL?  I believe Ed is a hero.   

What do you think? 

@LegalAmerican

I think he should be hanged in public.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 04:13:50 am »

@LegalAmerican

I think he should be hanged in public.

Your right to believe that, but I can tell you did not listen to either video. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2020, 04:27:06 am »
Do you trust RON PAUL?  I believe Ed is a hero.  He didn't reveal anything, that spying government already didn't know. Clinton's 33,000 unsecured e-mails....Diane Feinstein and her Chinese driver of 20 years. Nancy Pelosi's husband is the attorney for the Chinese in the USA.  I am interested in hearing, what you think, IF...you take the time to listen.
DAN BONGINO, AND HIS BOOK,  SPYGATE, by obama adm., on our people and TRUMP.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I think we have another scatter brain. FYI whatever laws Snowden violated, are dealt with in on their own, not compared to other bad actors and bad acts.

What do you think? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 04:43:11 am »

You men, really like insulting women on here don't you?  FEEL BETTER?  I believe that is called a personal attack. 
Does not make YOU correct. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 05:10:21 am »
Your right to believe that, but I can tell you did not listen to either video.

@LegalAmerican

I didn't see any reason to watch or listen them. He violated his oath and purposely revealed classified information to a foreign country dedicated to the destruction of freedom,and that's all I needed to know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 05:12:28 am »
You men, really like insulting women on here don't you?  FEEL BETTER?  I believe that is called a personal attack. 
Does not make YOU correct.

@LegalAmerican

This is an intellectual fight,not a physical fight. Women get no special consideration because of it.

Your ideas either rise or fall based on their own merit,or lack of merit.

Gender has nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:14:19 am by sneakypete »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2020, 05:16:06 am »
@LegalAmerican

This is an intellectual fight,not a physical fight. Women get no special consideration because of it.

From her posts I think LA is only person who ever left the Iron Curtain wearing it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2020, 05:23:54 am »
From her posts I think LA is only person who ever left the Iron Curtain wearing it.

I disagree. Most of you men have to put a woman down to feel better, about yourselves.  I see nothing intellectual ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL PUT DOWNS...LIKE YOURS.  My posts have merits or I would not post them.  WHO DECIDES what has merit?  I have no idea, what you are trying to say.  So that makes you a fool.  How does that feel, intellectually? 

I am done with this ignorant comment.  No MOD needs to say get back on topic. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:24:59 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2020, 07:29:57 am »

@Wingnut

Well,most people have never swapped nations AND cultures all at the same time,and don't understand how difficult it can be to adapt.

And she IS trying hard and has made good progress. We need to give her credit for that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2020, 07:32:34 am »
I disagree. Most of you men have to put a woman down to feel better, about yourselves. 

@LegalAmerican

CONGRATS! Right there you sound exactly like a native-born American woman!

Or did you get teebee broadcasts of the Oprah Show in your native country?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2020, 05:04:51 pm »
@Wingnut

Well,most people have never swapped nations AND cultures all at the same time,and don't understand how difficult it can be to adapt.

And she IS trying hard and has made good progress. We need to give her credit for that.
@sneakypete

My parents, grandparents, uncle, godparents all their friends from Hungary did as did a coworker and his wife from the Philippines and a bunch of  other people I know. I don't think it's a matter of adaption but rather a passion that needs to be scaled back just a tad or you get what is happening here when a person is too upset that others don't see, think and feel exactly as they do.

It's America Bitches! And we have a right to think differently even if others think us asses for our beliefs..............or lack of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2020, 05:12:26 pm »
@sneakypete

It's America Bitches! And we have a right to think differently even if others think us asses for our beliefs..............or lack of them.[/size]
@GtHawk

BINGO! And there it is!

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 06:19:03 am »
LegalAmerican...it is 2AM, and I just finished listening to both videos you asked me/us to listen to.  I want to thank you for the suggestion.

Now, to my assessment.  I heard nothing in the interview with Snowden that changed my view.  NOTHING!!  Frankly, I think he loves hearing himself talk, and his head is too wide to fit through a doorway.  His talking about the legacy of his family, etc, I would bet none of them are proud of what he has done.  Bottomline, I still see him as a traitor, and should he return, I think he should be indicted accordingly.

Now to the exciting part of the night.  I have always enjoyed Dan Bongino, but this video was extraordinary.  He lays out what I consider the greatest crime in our history, the coup effort against Trump, and at the end, basically indicates that none but a handful of FBI folks or so will ever feel the bite of the law.  I am sorry, but I think all involved in this coup against Trump should be indicted for sedition and treason, and be publicly dispatched from Obama all the way down. 

And I think the time has come for every Republican and fair minded Dem if any exist, and I doubt it, to demand this.  I want heads, and I mean for real.  If we do not go for the heads of these criminal swine, it will happen again, and maybe it will be bloody next time.  Simply, I want justice, and I want to end the lack of it by putting sharper teeth into crimes committed by politicians and government bureaucrats, spelling it out that much more of their wrong doing warrants immediate justice, and harsh justice.

And last but not least, I want the end of the FISA court.  It is corrupt.  Four FISA judges sign these warrants without a shred of evidence against the president elect of the USA.  This should never happen again.  All I heard was that these judges were made into chumps, and yet not a single word from any of them.  Now, I say that is also criminal.  They are useless and serve no purpose if they get played and do not go after the perps that lied to them.

It's time Trump make this one of the planks for his re-election.

I heard tonight on a program on OAN that Hunter Biden made 411 trips with his father to 29 different countries.  One would have to have an IQ below 60 not to know this was the ultimate shakedown operation going on between the Bidens and these foreign nations, and Joe is on tape telling Ukraine you get nothing unless you end the investigation of my son and his company.  Wow.  I add both Bidens to the list of folks I want to see swinging from the end of a rope, PUBLICLY.

The corruption is so bad in the USA it is hard to believe it could happen so blatantly in this country.

I believe strongly that the Republicans will experience a tsunami in November and make a clean sweep.  If they do, I want to see the people identified above swinging from ropes, and nothing less.  It sounds like there are far more involved in this coup against Trump than I was aware of, but all but the secretaries should be dispatched.  ALL!!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 06:35:49 am »

I heard tonight on a program on OAN that Hunter Biden made 411 trips with his father to 29 different countries.  One would have to have an IQ below 60 not to know this was the ultimate shakedown operation going on between the Bidens and these foreign nations, and Joe is on tape telling Ukraine you get nothing unless you end the investigation of my son and his company.  Wow.  I add both Bidens to the list of folks I want to see swinging from the end of a rope, PUBLICLY.

The corruption is so bad in the USA it is hard to believe it could happen so blatantly in this country.

@jafo2010

You get the ball rolling,and I will be happy to buy the rope and pull down on the legs.