Author Topic: This election will be different! We promise!  (Read 292 times)

Offline Practical

This election will be different! We promise!
« on: August 20, 2020, 08:19:45 pm »
Sure it will =)

How can I get 521 members of congress on record stating they are for a balanced budget, yet we can not get a balanced budget? Because they don't want one! Here's the big, painful, truth. It is bread and circuses. Doesn't matter which party is in power, the glaring truth is that for them, power is all it is about, and if they fix a problem, they can no longer campaign on it. Sad but true. If it makes you feel good to root for your team, go man, root for em! But you need to reconcile yourself to the fact that there will be no noticeable change in the governance of this country. It's a game for them. Is it a game for you?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline roamer_1

Re: This election will be different! We promise!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 08:31:06 pm »
Sure it will =)

How can I get 521 members of congress on record stating they are for a balanced budget, yet we can not get a balanced budget? Because they don't want one! Here's the big, painful, truth. It is bread and circuses. Doesn't matter which party is in power, the glaring truth is that for them, power is all it is about, and if they fix a problem, they can no longer campaign on it. Sad but true. If it makes you feel good to root for your team, go man, root for em! But you need to reconcile yourself to the fact that there will be no noticeable change in the governance of this country. It's a game for them. Is it a game for you?

Is there an echo in here? 
 888high58888

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 08:37:27 pm »
And incidentally, look into the 'Right of Kings' and you will find yourself deep in the occult, and in long familial lines reaching far into the profane.

Offline Practical

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 09:05:46 pm »
I will look into it sir! I am so far around the bend in this anymore, its beyond prophetic. Hope you enjoyed the video!
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 09:07:32 pm »
I will look into it sir! I am so far around the bend in this anymore, its beyond prophetic. Hope you enjoyed the video!

I truly did! Excellent rant.  :beer: :patriot: :seeya: