Author Topic: Sarah Palin says she was ‘sabotaged’ by Nicolle Wallace, never-Trump ‘Republicans’ and it all makes  (Read 600 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Palin says she was ‘sabotaged’ by Nicolle Wallace, never-Trump ‘Republicans’ and it all makes sense now
August 20, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Former “Never Trump” Republicans turned hardcore Democrat “yahoos” Nicolle Wallace and Steve Schmidt are allegedly “wolves in sheep’s clothing” who sabotaged then-Republican presidential nominee John McCain’s campaign in 2008.

Or so McCain’s running mate, then-vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin, claimed during a surprise discussion Wednesday evening on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” about this week’s theatrical Democrat National Convention.

Toward the end of the discussion, host Tucker Carlson asked her about the phenomenon of former Republicans like Wallace and Schmidt suddenly transforming into radical left-wing zealots. Palin replied by saying she wasn’t surprised.

Fast-forward to around the 3:00 mark to hear her response:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/20/sarah-palin-says-she-was-sabotaged-by-nicolle-wallace-never-trump-republicans-and-it-all-makes-sense-now-962224
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Former “Never Trump” Republicans turned hardcore Democrat “yahoos” Nicolle Wallace and Steve Schmidt are allegedly “wolves in sheep’s clothing” who sabotaged then-Republican presidential nominee John McCain’s campaign in 2008.

Add John McCain's name to that list.  Heck, he probably voted for Obama.  Wallace and Schmidt were his hires.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Add John McCain's name to that list.  Heck, he probably voted for Obama.  Wallace and Schmidt were his hires.

And still Palin chastises Republicans who say McStain sabotaged her, and Trump. **nononono*

Until she shows some capacity for learning, I'm not her fan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And still Palin chastises Republicans who say McStain sabotaged her, and Trump. **nononono*

Call me crazy, but I on occasion had thought that both Romney and McCain threw the election. You just don't lose that badly to an empty suit.  Not a fan of Palin either.  Again a decison which hurt badly. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Palin.....JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!   9999hair out0000

Offline LottieDah

Is it possible that Nicolle Wallace engaged in "sabotage"?  Possibly.  The bottom line is that Sarah Palin was not ready for the national stage.

Offline dfwgator

Palin was brought on by Schmidt because he knew her presence would get a lot of the Hillary fans who were going to vote for McCain, to turn back to Obama in the general.  Schmidt didn't want to win. 

Offline GrouchoTex

I actually think she is on to something.
I never trusted  Schmidt, didn't know how to let Palin be Palin and hung her out to dry.
He's been bashing Trump, Rubio, and Cruz in the last 48 hours.

Offline Hoodat

Palin was brought on by Schmidt because he knew her presence would get a lot of the Hillary fans who were going to vote for McCain, to turn back to Obama in the general.  Schmidt didn't want to win.

Great point.  The PUMAs went quiet once Palin came on board.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Great point.  The PUMAs went quiet once Palin came on board.

I forgot all about the PUMAs...lol
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

Don't get me started on the PUMAs.  I did not trust them one single bit and they proved me right.

Offline dancer

Nailed it! 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Add John McCain's name to that list. Heck, he probably voted for Obama.  Wallace and Schmidt were his hires.

@Hoodat

Add it to the TOP of the list. SOB was "turned" by the Soviets while being help prisoner in Hanoi. When he got back to the US his control was turned over to American communists.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is it possible that Nicolle Wallace engaged in "sabotage"?  Possibly.  The bottom line is that Sarah Palin was not ready for the national stage.

@LottieDah

HorseHillary! EVERY time she gave a speech their rating soared,and McLunatic had to come out and issue a statement that he disagree with everything she said and apologize for her in order to get the poll numbers back down to where he would lose.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

The bottom line is that Sarah Palin was not ready for the national stage.

HorseHillary! EVERY time she gave a speech their rating soared,and McLunatic had to come out and issue a statement that he disagree with everything she said and apologize for her in order to get the poll numbers back down to where he would lose.

@sneakypete

Agreed.  It was Palin who earned my vote in 2008 - not McCain.  She was viciously attacked again and again, and not once did John McCain come to her defense.  Not once.  Even when Obama called Palin a pig, McCain failed to respond.

Here's a quick quiz:
Who was it that said, "I can see Russia from my house."

(Answer:  Tina Fey)

Did John McCain ever come to her defense to correct the record and call out the press for being a bunch of pathetic lying douchebags?  Nope.

After 2000, it was clear the fix was in.  The Dems tried desperately to get McCain nominated in 2000.  The press invented a false narrative about how McCain lost South Carolina because of Bush's racist attacks - a narrative they repeated throughout the 2008 primary season.  They knew that the collaborator McCain would guarantee the Democrats a victory.

The Rand Paul zealots earned a lot of respect from me in 2008.  I hung out with some them while protesting outside a McCain rally in Cobb County, GA.  My sign read "McCAIN HAS SOLD US OUT".  I wish the attendees who saw it would have believed me. 

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Don't get me started on the PUMAs.  I did not trust them one single bit and they proved me right.

888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

He probably slept with obama, as he wanted to do with Alqueada.