Author Topic: Steve Bannon indicted for allegedly defrauding donors in fundraiser to build border wall  (Read 1518 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bannon Arrested On Chinese Billionaire’s $28 Million Mega Yacht
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/20/steve-bannon-guo-wengui-yacht-we-build-the-wall-arrest/

A Chinese boat?  Historians are going to call 2020 the year of crazy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What a coincidence about the timing?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

Does Trump know anyone who is not a fraud and hustler?
* Bannon was Chief WH Strategist till 8/2017, hardly 'long ago'.
* Bail is hardly set at $5,000,000 for jaywalking.
* Trump's Homeland Security bozos had to grant permits to build any wall.
Way past o/t that his Fan Club got real about Trump and the election.
He is facing a massive defeat as every day, another fart explodes in the WH.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I am going to give the Trump family a little bit of the benefit of the doubt, but you are right about the $5M bail.  Those kind of numbers are generally reserved for murderers or Bernie Madoff. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

I am going to give the Trump family a little bit of the benefit of the doubt, but you are right about the $5M bail.  Those kind of numbers are generally reserved for murderers or Bernie Madoff.

Apparently they took in over 25 million dollars. And he is certainly a flight risk if there's any actual meat to the charges. We'll just have to wait and see what the details are.

Online DB

What odds will you give me?

Offline mountaineer

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump
The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon. Smart!
10:34 AM · Jan 5, 2018
It doesn't appear Steve and el presidente have been on very good terms for the past 2-1/2 years or so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
It doesn't appear Steve and el presidente have been on very good terms for the past 2-1/2 years or so.

Yeah that didn't make the 5:30 news.   :thud:

Offline Absalom

----------------------
@ cat, thank you.
I'm talking realism not anti-Trump noise!

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

FLASHBACK: Trump Criticized Steve Bannon And Brian Kolfage’s Fraudulent Border Wall Scam Back In July

President Donald Trump heartily criticized Brian Kolfage’s privately-funded border wall project in July, the same operation that former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and Kolfage were indicted over on Thursday.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/20/trump-criticize-steve-bannon-brian-kolfage-fraud-border-wall-july-tweet/

If this is who I think it is, there was a VETERAN, who lost his legs, but wanted to do something about getting a wall and having private citizens fund it, if they wanted to.  IT WAS NOT A SCAM. They got an attorney.  Later it was determined, it would be alright to do.  NOTHING WRONG WITH THE EFFORT.  ALL THE WORDS BY MEDIA ARE WRONG & BOGUS AND A LIE.  ZERO FRAUD.    a. hole...make me angry

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 12:53:07 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

We Build The Wall
43.1K subscribers
SUBSCRIBE
We Build the Wall founder, Brian Kolfage, is asked about President Trump's wall being denied and stalled by a liberal judge. He, and We The People have the answer...

Please help us, a privately funded enterprise, to continue building another wall on our border as we're currently doing. It's up to American citizens, like you and us, to make this happen, and we're doing just that.

[Donate Here:]
*credit, debit, check, and PayPal*
http://www.WeBuildTheWall.us