Author Topic: Airbnb confidentially files for U.S. IPO  (Read 309 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Airbnb confidentially files for U.S. IPO
« on: August 20, 2020, 08:59:52 am »

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/airbnb-files-for-initial-public-offering-11597870063?mod=mw_latestnews

<snipit>
Airbnb files for IPO that was ‘hard to imagine’ just a few months ago

Home rentals are thought to be picking up amid pandemic, and highly valued startup is now planning an IPO instead of a direct listing
What a difference a few months makes: Home-rental company Airbnb Inc. announced Wednesday that it has confidentially filed for an initial public offering.

“It was hard to imagine in mid-March and April that Airbnb would be going public this year,” Tom White, an analyst with D.A. Davidson, said Wednesday.

With travel for business and pleasure “decimated,” however, the bright spot in the industry has been alternative accommodations and vacation-rental inventory.
=====================================================================================
I might be game for a small stake.  This is one I can see in 10 years being either bankrupt or a 1000% return.  What say you Briefers?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.