Author Topic: "Unprovoked Attack": Ventura Sheriff Patrol Car Rammed And Overturned By SUV  (Read 1280 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
BTW,I don't want to be controversial,but am I the only one here old enough to remember when it was illegal to purposely slam your vehicle into a cop car with the intent of injuring or killing the cops in it?

I would almost be willing to swear this was illegal just a month or so ago.
Hey I'm old enough to remember when it was illegal to  purposely slam your vehicle into anyone's car with the intent of injuring or killing the people in it whether or not they were cops..........................no matter what a persons surname happened to be.

Offline PeteS in CA

BTW,I don't want to be controversial,but am I the only one here old enough to remember when it was illegal to purposely slam your vehicle into a cop car with the intent of injuring or killing the cops in it?

I would almost be willing to swear this was illegal just a month or so ago.

https://vidanewspaper.com/wordpress/2020/08/19/local-man-arrested-for-attempted-murder-after-ramming-patrol-car/

Local Man Arrested For Attempted Murder After Ramming Patrol Car

Avalos was booked at the Pre-Trial Detention Facility for attempted murder, evading, hit and run, driving under the influence of drugs, and assault with a deadly weapon. Avalos’ bail is $1,005,000.00. Avalos’ bail was automatically doubled, because he has other criminal cases pending before the court and has an extensive history of arrests.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://vidanewspaper.com/wordpress/2020/08/19/local-man-arrested-for-attempted-murder-after-ramming-patrol-car/

Local Man Arrested For Attempted Murder After Ramming Patrol Car

@PeteS in CA

I am NOT arguing about this with you,but am asking. Which is true? Was he arrested and then let go,or was he arrested and hammered like the felon he is?

Seems like I have read stories that claim both to be true,and that is impossible.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@PeteS in CA

I am NOT arguing about this with you,but am asking. Which is true? Was he arrested and then let go,or was he arrested and hammered like the felon he is?

Seems like I have read stories that claim both to be true,and that is impossible.

I guess it depends on whether this waif can cough up $2 Million and change for bail (from the article excerpt)? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess it depends on whether this waif can cough up $2 Million and change for bail (from the article excerpt)?

@Cyber Liberty

Surely Soros can come up with  chump-change like that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Bet he is wishing for it... The COs are sure to be helping him, get up and down the stairs quite a bit...

Cop killer is a bad thing to be in the system...