Author Topic: "Unprovoked Attack": Ventura Sheriff Patrol Car Rammed And Overturned By SUV  (Read 1289 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

"Unprovoked Attack": Ventura Sheriff Patrol Car Rammed And Overturned By SUV

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/unprovoked-attack-ventura-sheriff-patrol-car-rammed-and-overturned-suv

A suspect was arrested and charged with attempted murder yesterday after repeatedly ramming, and eventually overturning, a Venutra County Sheriff's Department SUV, according to CBS Los Angeles.

The Sheriff's office says that a patrol sergeant was on duty at about 2AM on Los Angeles Avenue when, in what it is calling an "unprovoked attacked" he was rammed twice from behind, forcing the SUV to overturn.

The sergeant was able to relay to dispatchers which direction the suspect was last seen heading and, as a result, a second deputy was able to find the suspect on eastbound Highway 126. The officer gave chase, which ultimately ended in a crash, and the suspect was taken into custody.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sounds like an illegal.  For sure nuts.  DACA?  ANCHOR BABY? 
----------------------------------
The deputy had minor injuries and the suspect was identified as 29 year old Frankie Avalos. He was charged with suspicion of attempted murder of a police officer.= ARTICLE

Offline PeteS in CA

Sounds like an illegal.  For sure nuts.  DACA?  ANCHOR BABY? 
----------------------------------
The deputy had minor injuries and the suspect was identified as 29 year old Frankie Avalos. He was charged with suspicion of attempted murder of a police officer.= ARTICLE

California has many residents with Hispanic family names who are US citizens. Some are from families that have been in California since before California became a US territory.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Hoodat

California has many residents with Hispanic family names who are US citizens. Some are from families that have been in California since before California became a US territory.

You would think that with half the cities in the State having Spanish names would be a big clue.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

YES.  SO?  It is about an hispanic doing that.  WHY, is he doing that?   LA RAZA, plan to take back 6 of our states.  I don't care he is a citizen.  They are still NOT loyal to USA.  That is the point.  NO ASSIMILATION.  And that is another fact.  ADIOS  AMERICA  by ANN COULTER.  ANSWER ME.....WHY. 

Offline LegalAmerican

You would think that with half the cities in the State having Spanish names would be a big clue.

YES.  That is what I said.  An hispanic. DACA, ANCHOR BABY, ILLEGAL?  WHY DID HE DO THIS? 

Offline Hoodat

More info on the perp:

Somis man charged with attempted murder after reportedly ramming sheriff’s patrol vehicle

.  .  .  Authorities said Avalos drove away from the scene, but the “sergeant, a 37-year veteran of VCSO, calmly broadcast his location and a detailed description of Avalos’ vehicle, despite being pinned inside his patrol vehicle.”

Deputies spotted Avalos’ vehicle in Santa Paula and tried to stop him, but the Somis man led deputies on a high-speed chase that ended at the intersection of Harvard and Telegraph roads in Santa Paula.

Police said Avalos tried to run away from deputies but was tackled and taken into custody.

He was booked into the Main Jail in Ventura on multiple felony charges, including attempted murder, as well driving under the influence of drugs. He is being held on $1 million bail.

Avalos has an extensive arrest record, and his bail was doubled because he has other criminal cases pending before the court, police said. He was due in court Sept. 16 to face charges of stealing a car and evading police in September 2019, court records show.

https://www.thecamarilloacorn.com/articles/somis-man-charged-with-attempted-murder-after-reportedly-ramming-sheriffs-patrol-vehicle/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

YES.  That is what I said.  An hispanic. DACA, ANCHOR BABY, ILLEGAL?  WHY DID HE DO THIS?
That's irrational, what is the reason that BLM and Antifa assault police and try to kill them what's their reason, are they closet illegals? Sometimes a nut is just a nut, I personally know several families whose history in California, New Mexico and Arizona go well back before Anglos came in. A Hispanic surname is not indicative of illegal status nor is assault or other illegal actions.

Offline LegalAmerican

That's irrational, what is the reason that BLM and Antifa assault police and try to kill them what's their reason, are they closet illegals? Sometimes a nut is just a nut, I personally know several families whose history in California, New Mexico and Arizona go well back before Anglos came in. A Hispanic surname is not indicative of illegal status nor is assault or other illegal actions.

And YET,  it is true,  what I said.  PETE JUST POSTED all the information on him.   
-------------------------------------
He was booked into the Main Jail in Ventura on multiple felony charges, including attempted murder, as well driving under the influence of drugs. He is being held on $1 million bail.

Avalos has an extensive arrest record, and his bail was doubled because he has other criminal cases pending before the court, police said. He was due in court Sept. 16 to face charges of stealing a car and evading police in September 2019, court records show.= ARTICLE
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 02:29:23 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
YES.  SO?  It is about an hispanic doing that.  WHY, is he doing that?   LA RAZA, plan to take back 6 of our states.  I don't care he is a citizen.  They are still NOT loyal to USA.  That is the point.  NO ASSIMILATION.  And that is another fact.  ADIOS  AMERICA  by ANN COULTER.  ANSWER ME.....WHY.

My cousin-in-law (Fernandez) Family been here since Spain before Mexico, before US,

They lived near Monterey. His father was a career military service member, where he met his bride in Phhilippines.

Which branch did you serve in? Where? When.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

My cousin-in-law (Fernandez) Family been here since Spain before Mexico, before US,

They lived near Monterey. His father was a career military service member, where he met his bride in Phhilippines.

Which branch did you serve in? Where? When.

I get,  a lot of you have intermarried.  NOT THE ISSUE.  HOW MANY HAVE ASSIMILATED and become AMERICANS? 
This Frankie guy is ANTI-AMERICAN.  Many Illegals in California.  Another fact.  You all get your hackles up, when I am not talking about, YOU.  NOT ABOUT YOU OR ANY OF YOUR RELATIVES..... ABOUT FRANKIE! 

THE PERSON BEING CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER AND HAS MANY PRIORS. THAT PERSON.  OWN IT.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

They lived near Monterey.

@truth_seeker

I haven't been everywhere in the US,but Monterey has to be one of the most beautiful.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

I get,  a lot of you have intermarried.  NOT THE ISSUE.  HOW MANY HAVE ASSIMILATED and become AMERICANS? 

Most Hispanics don't commit murder. Most Italians aren't in the Mafia.

Now back to YOU. Which branch of the military did you serve in? Have YOU assimilated?
American?
Why the emphasis on legal American? Does that make YOU better than?

My father enlisted in the MILITARY at age 17 I was drafted

Several of my Hispanic high school classmates, served in Vietnam.

Here are Hispanic military links

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&sxsrf=ALeKk02EUQqePbzCG6xzbvDDmJPExt3gkg%3yet married and with a baby. A1597785764577&source=hp&ei=pEY8X9fbH_vO0PEPn6Kq8AI&q=government+subsidiies+by+industry&oq=government+subsidiies+by+industry&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIECAAQDTIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjoHCCMQ6gIQJzoNCC4QxwEQrwEQ6gIQJzoECCMQJzoECC4QJzoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQgAELEDOgIIADoLCC4QsQMQxwEQowI6CAguELEDEJMCOgUILhCxAzoGCAAQDRAeOggIABAIEA0QHjoICAAQDRAFEB5QkxpYwr0BYL7OAWgBcAB4AIABzAGIAfMbkgEHMjIuMTAuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQo&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjXva_n16XrAhV7JzQIHR-RCi4Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

Offline Axeslinger

Oh look!!! @LegalAmerican pissing people off with her condescension and accusations again!

Blaming it on English not being her first language in 3....2.....
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

I get,  a lot of you have intermarried.  NOT THE ISSUE.

What do you mean by 'intermarried'?  I'm an American.  I married an American.  My wife's parents were American, as were mine.  If you want to have a pissing test on who is more American, I'll dance.  I can trace my mother's side back to someone born in 1565 who made it to Virginia around 1611.  Her family has remained in Virginia ever since.  Is that American enough for you?  Because there may be others here from California who can trace their American heritage back to the 1500s.  You do realize the first US colonies were Spanish, right?

The beauty of America is that we are a nation of mutts.  We don't need some second or third generation bigot lecturing us on American racial purity.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Most Hispanics don't commit murder. Most Italians aren't in the Mafia.

Now back to YOU. Which branch of the military did you serve in? Have YOU assimilated?
American?
Why the emphasis on legal American? Does that make YOU better than?

My father enlisted in the MILITARY at age 17 I was drafted

Several of my Hispanic high school classmates, served in Vietnam.

Here are Hispanic military links

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&sxsrf=ALeKk02EUQqePbzCG6xzbvDDmJPExt3gkg%3yet married and with a baby. A1597785764577&source=hp&ei=pEY8X9fbH_vO0PEPn6Kq8AI&q=government+subsidiies+by+industry&oq=government+subsidiies+by+industry&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIECAAQDTIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjoHCCMQ6gIQJzoNCC4QxwEQrwEQ6gIQJzoECCMQJzoECC4QJzoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQgAELEDOgIIADoLCC4QsQMQxwEQowI6CAguELEDEJMCOgUILhCxAzoGCAAQDRAeOggIABAIEA0QHjoICAAQDRAFEB5QkxpYwr0BYL7OAWgBcAB4AIABzAGIAfMbkgEHMjIuMTAuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQo&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjXva_n16XrAhV7JzQIHR-RCi4Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

NOTHING YOU POSTED has to do with FRANKIE, who is being charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER and has many PRIORS.
I call that, not assimilated, into being an American, trying to kill one of our law enforcement for ZERO reason.
Everything you posted has ZERO to do with FRANKIE.  Yes, I have assimilated.  I am a legal American.  Are YOU trying to say that FRANKIE IS....INNOCENT?  NOW, HE IS A SAINT?   GET A GRIP.  This is a person, who committed many crimes.  END OF STORY.  Does not matter who is Italian, or who served in VIETNAM. FRANKIE IS A CRIMINAL. 

Offline LegalAmerican

What do you mean by 'intermarried'?  I'm an American.  I married an American.  My wife's parents were American, as were mine.  If you want to have a pissing test on who is more American, I'll dance.  I can trace my mother's side back to someone born in 1565 who made it to Virginia around 1611.  Her family has remained in Virginia ever since.  Is that American enough for you?  Because there may be others here from California who can trace their American heritage back to the 1500s.  You do realize the first US colonies were Spanish, right?

The beauty of America is that we are a nation of mutts.  We don't need some second or third generation bigot lecturing us on American racial purity.

WOW,  You all have come unglued on here.  If everybody is an American....WHY DO WE NEED, LA RAZA?  Why do people call themselves with hyphenated names?  NOT JUST AMERICAN?  You all, are reading a LOT into my posts.  What are you talking about bigot?  I posted some facts.  FACTS ARNE'T RACIST OR BIGOTED. FACTS..JUST...ARE.   I AM A LEGAL IMMIGRANT.....NOT BORN IN AMERICA.  So, I am first generation legal immigrant.  I love America.  I don't want it, to become a communist country.  What lecture?  Does not matter where people come from, if they support communism, I won't like it.
 NOW, why,  did Frankie decide to commit ATTEMPTED MURDER with many priors?  Stolen car. 
Most of YOU, have no idea what you are talking about.  YOU DON'T...LIKE FACTS!   BTW.  I am NOT a mutt, but my grandchild...is. I love him dearly.  I find, most of you very insulting. I post a fact and you all come unglued, trying to put 'words" in my mouth I never said.  GET BACK ON TOPIC.  FRANKIE'S ATTEMPTED MURDER & PRIORS. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 09:19:51 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

YOU insinuation is that any Hispanic, should be suspect of not being assimilated, of not being loyal to this country.

Of course Frankie apparently committed a serious crime. (He is still entitled to a trial BTW)

Why do you harbor ill will against Hispanics? What is you origin?

Offline Hoodat

NOW, why,  did Frankie decide to commit ATTEMPTED MURDER with many priors?  Stolen car. 
Most of YOU, have no idea what you are talking about.  YOU DON'T...LIKE FACTS!   BTW.  I am NOT a mutt, but my grandchild...is. I love him dearly.  I find, most of you very insulting. I post a fact and you all come unglued, trying to put 'words" in my mouth I never said.  GET BACK ON TOPIC.  FRANKIE'S ATTEMPTED MURDER & PRIORS.

In all likelihood, Frank Avalos is an American, born and raised (not that any of that has a thing to do with his extensive criminal behavior).  The only one referring to him as 'Hispanic' is you.  You made assumptions based on your own prejudices about his legal status and his assimilation into some sort of undefined racial status.

If his name had been 'Frank Smith' or 'Frank Thompson' or 'Frank Poindexter', I seriously doubt you would have bothered to post a single thing on this thread.  You can separate yourself from the rest of the mutts in here and cling to the racial purity of your prior homeland all you want.  But for someone who has personally had family in this nation for over 400 years, I embrace the mutt label.  I am every bit as much of an American as people like Mark Stein, Sebastian Gorka, Dinesh D'Sousa, Michelle Malkin, Tim Scott, or Candace Owens because we believe in the ideal that all persons are created equal before God Almighty.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe the guy who did this is an MS-13 thug illegally present in the US who doesn't get that he should avoid attracting attention to himself. And maybe he's a wayward great-great-...-great-grandson of one of the original 16th Century Spanish colonists. ¿Quien sabe? Assuming just about anything from a Hispanic family name is foolish.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
YOU insinuation is that any Hispanic, should be suspect of not being assimilated, of not being loyal to this country.

Of course Frankie apparently committed a serious crime. (He is still entitled to a trial BTW)

Why do you harbor ill will against Hispanics? What is you origin?

@LegalAmerican   @truth_seeker

I haven't been in an argument here in the last 15 minutes,so let me poke my nose in this one.

I,personally have no dog in this fight,but it SEEMS to me the problem here isn't that everybody is arguing so much as you all seem to be "talking past each other". In other words,ASSUMING the other poster is staking out a position 180 degree contrary to yours,so EVERYBODY  ends up digging in and refusing to back up and consider the opponents position.

IMHO,Legal American started this off by misstating the point she was TRYING to make,offending most people who read it,and inspiring them to go on the attack.

It just went downhill from there.

I will now graciously try to retreat to avoid any missiles fired my way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@LegalAmerican   @truth_seeker

I haven't been in an argument here in the last 15 minutes,so let me poke my nose in this one.

I,personally have no dog in this fight,but it SEEMS to me the problem here isn't that everybody is arguing so much as you all seem to be "talking past each other". In other words,ASSUMING the other poster is staking out a position 180 degree contrary to yours,so EVERYBODY  ends up digging in and refusing to back up and consider the opponents position.

IMHO,Legal American started this off by misstating the point she was TRYING to make,offending most people who read it,and inspiring them to go on the attack.

It just went downhill from there.

I will now graciously try to retreat to avoid any missiles fired my way.

Welcome to my world, @sneakypete.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,I don't want to be controversial,but am I the only one here old enough to remember when it was illegal to purposely slam your vehicle into a cop car with the intent of injuring or killing the cops in it?

I would almost be willing to swear this was illegal just a month or so ago.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And YET,  it is true,  what I said.  PETE JUST POSTED all the information on him.   
-------------------------------------

Avalos has an extensive arrest record, and his bail was doubled because he has other criminal cases pending before the court, police said. He was due in court Sept. 16 to face charges of stealing a car and evading police in September 2019, court records show.= ARTICLE
The point is that you immediately jumped to a conclusion without any evidence other than a surname, that it was proven after the fact is a poor rebuttal.