Author Topic: A whimsical, satirical, sarcastic, not funny, none of the above ,or all of the above look at settle  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

A whimsical, satirical, sarcastic, not funny, none of the above ,or all of the above look at settled science
By Joe Bastardi |August 17th, 2020|Science

Human induced climate change is to many settled Science. So 2 questions come to mind 1) What is Settled Science?  2) If its settled science, why are we spending so much money researching it?

When I think of Settled Science I don’t think of something that many people far smarter than I, with degrees at levels I can only dream about,  would disagree with what has become a “consensus”. If it’s a done deal, why are they debating it.  But there are many that don’t agree about the extent of man caused warming, but their voices are being suppressed. That does not mean thy are not out there.  I also think,what is truly settled science?   I have one.. water freezing at 32 is settled science.

There is no debate there, right?

https://www.cfact.org/2020/08/17/a-whimsical-satirical-sarcastic-not-funny-none-of-the-above-or-all-of-the-above-look-at-settled-science/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-whimsical-satirical-sarcastic-not-funny-none-of-the-above-or-all-of-the-above-look-at-settled-science