Author Topic: Former CIA Officer Alexander Yuk Ching Ma Arrested and Charged with Spying For China  (Read 506 times)

Offline mountaineer

Former CIA Officer Alexander Yuk Ching Ma Arrested and Charged with Spying For China
By Cristina Laila
Published August 17, 2020 at 5:06pm
The Justice Department announced Monday that a former CIA officer was arrested and charged with espionage.

67-year-old Alexander Yuk Ching Ma was arrested on Friday and charged with spying for China.

According to the DOJ, Alexander Yuk Ching Ma, beginning in 2001, conspired with a relative of his, who was also a former CIA officer, to communicate top secret material to intel agents from China.

For nearly two decades on and off Alexander Yuk Ching Ma disclosed a substantial amount of highly classified national defense information of the United States to the MSS officers.
 ... More at Gateway Pundit

Link to Justice Department announcement/affidavit: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1305301/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, about time they got them. Pity it wasn't sooner, and I hope that our guys knew and fed them some flawed information.

Anyone want to ask why we don't just let anyone not a child of citizens of the United States become president?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:01:12 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

CIA has been full of ChiCom supporters since HW Bush ran the place.

Offline LegalAmerican

No one could guess by their names?   Who are people loyal too?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tip of the iceberg but a start never-the-less.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This took way too long to happen.

In the meantime, we have had a lot of intelligence sent to China, likely top secret.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington