Author Topic: SICKENING New Footage Of Obama MOCKING CHRISTIANITY Has Been Uncovered (VIDEO)  (Read 572 times)

rangerrebew

SICKENING New Footage Of Obama MOCKING CHRISTIANITY Has Been Uncovered (VIDEO)
By staff
Posted on August 16, 2020

Stay in touch and sign up for our email newsletter below!
It’s absolutely sickening the way that Christians and Christianity have been treated the past couple of years. It seems almost as if we are going slowly back to Roman times when they would feed us to lions for entertainment.

Barack Obama has proven on multiple occasions that he has NO issue disrespecting people who don’t think like him. A recently released video shows how he feels about the good-hearted Christians of our country.

The 2006 video shows Obama speaking as a Senator during the Call to Renewal Conference. During his speech, Obama makes repeated stabs at the Bible and even says that we cannot look to it for moral teachings. Such a weird thing to say considering this is a man who has praised the Koran on MULTIPLE occasions.

https://independentminute.com/2020/08/16/sickening-new-footage-of-obama-mocking-christianity-has-been-uncovered-video-2-2-2/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Was a dead link on the link, but if this was true, ....  8 years too late.  Only use now might be if Bite Me tries to nominate him for SCOTUS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is not new. I've seen and heard that video many times before.
Everybody knew Obama is a Muslim. They just did not care.
Barack <- Arabic for blessed
Hussein <- A revered relative of the Prophet Muhammed
Obama <- A Muslim tribal identification in Kenya
Anyone who did not know or is surprised to find out that Obama is a Muslim is a blind fool.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Was a dead link on the link, but if this was true, ....  8 years too late.  Only use now might be if Bite Me tries to nominate him for SCOTUS.

Try this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=youtu.be

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Try this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=youtu.be

Thanks, and i yes I remember this clip.  Punk POTUS is doing more what I call "dissing", versus what I consider a stronger disdain by "mocking" the religion.  SOB can burn in hell though.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

This is not new. I've seen and heard that video many times before.
Everybody knew Obama is a Muslim.

That was easy to figure out when he got the Golden Rule wrong.  Instead of Christ's "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", Obama gave Muhammed's version "Do unto others as they do unto you."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats, as usual, are hard at work trying to get ignorant Christian to vote Democrat this election.  CHRISTIANS REALLY NEED TO BE REMINDED OF democrats hatred and intolerance towards Christianity at this time.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions