Author Topic: Trump Boat Parade - Newport Beach, California - All The Yachts Came Out Today!  (Read 322 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump Boat Parade - Newport Beach, California - All The Yachts Came Out Today!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Some folks in my neck o' the woods had a Trump car parade yesterday, about 50 vehicles driving around various eastern Ohio towns. Here's part of one participant's account (from a Facebook friend):
... The response we got was overwhelmingly positive, with a few negative-nellies here and there, of course.

The thing is, it seems they can't just simply disagree with you. Throw you a thumbs-down and/or a raspberry. No...  They HAVE to flip you off, and scream "F**K TRUMP!!"   They HAVE to.

Maybe George Soros pays them to do so, I dunno.

Poor Jared got stopped by a couple ignorant ASSES, who were screaming at and flipping off each vehicle that passed. He was behind me, so I stopped for a moment, to make sure they didn't physically attack him (though I'm quite certain he wouldn't have needed my help), and as I was watching in my rear view, I moved aside to let an oncoming car through. As she passed, she said "at least learned how to drive, you f**king dumbass."

I understand another truck was set upon, in Kroger's parking lot ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Trump Boat Parade - Newport Beach, California - All The Yachts Came Out Today!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Nice. Dunno what the weather is like down there but it has been hot and muggy up here.

Even had a midwestern style thunderstorm last night. Have never seen anything like it here on the left coast.