Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz: China sanctions me again – Communist Party is terrified and lashing out  (Read 354 times)

Offline libertybele

Sen. Ted Cruz: China sanctions me again – Communist Party is terrified and lashing out

China announced sanctions against me this week for the second time in a month. This time it was for speaking out against China’s deepening control of Hong Kong.

The first time, in July, the Chinese government sanctioned me and banned me from traveling to China for condemning the Chinese Communist Party’s horrific human rights abuses against the Uighurs.

The irony is that those atrocities had already made China a less than attractive tourist destination.

The Chinese regime has forced over 1 million Uighurs into concentration camps and has engaged in ethnic cleansing, including through forced abortions and sterilizations.

Last October, I went to Hong Kong and met with pro-democracy activists, dissidents, and protest leaders to express my support for the fight to protect Hong Kong’s autonomy, free speech and basic human rights. Dressed all in black, we stood together in solidarity, demanding that China honor the deal it agreed to pledging to protect Hong Kong’s autonomy.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/china-hong-kong-ted-cruz
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sen. Ted Cruz: China sanctions me again –

OOOOOOOO!!!!.....  They got you this time Senator.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

OOOOOOOO!!!!.....  They got you this time Senator.

:patriot: 888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.